[Redshift] Gremmerz the Troll Merc

10 posts

Flag Post

{Please Note} This mercenary has been hired on game RedShift Online as a member of KongFleet. All fear the troll… All loathe the troll… All love the troll… For our lord Grimm thought of the troll, and created the troll in his image, and so Gremmerz was born.
Be careful, and for to feed this man will result in this image posted:

Flag Post

Be caution, his ship has been spotted.. Its small and green, it looks similar to this:

Variation has been spotted as:

Flag Post

*PROBLEM?

What does grimm the hypocrite has to do with Gremmerz teh king troll? Aside of the names have a tiny familiarity which only the blind will recognize as familiarity?

Flag Post

It has to do with your awesomeness and rise to power in redshift :D

Flag Post

I agree with that but indeed as I wrote, grimm is not part of the argument. ;)

Flag Post

Long live Gremmerz teh king troll! :3

Flag Post

All hail Gremmerz.

Flag Post

All hail my kong shouts (aka profile) page, which is full of entertaining, educating, famous, funny or otherwise worth reading shouts. Expect new content from time to time.

Direct link

Flag Post

So that’s what you do for fun. :P

Flag Post

Amongst other things. But the shouts page is just a summary of some moments. I should take videos or at least screenshots of what I do to can post everything but am too lazy to do that. Should have done that back then when I was highly active in steam / team fortress 2 trade, those were the times for lots of fun moments.