Red crucible 2 review

9 posts

Flag Post

I think its a nice FPS shooting game I like it and its kinda battle field but no download :D play it because its a great game the developer is very good i hope you add parashoot jets and more maps a very big map so we can use jets :D and add a gas station and something that the rocket will aim to the enemy using rpg jet and other stuff you answer the door of oppurtunity! have fun being a great developer :D

Flag Post

ive been playing this game for just a month its really good but the new map installs have made it lag alot it kicks you off games for no reason i really think the developer should work on it but overall its a great sniper killing game lol …

Flag Post

hello

Flag Post

Gonna try it myself :D

Flag Post

For the last week I have been playing the game and rather enjoying it much. :D

Flag Post

yall should put the scar-L on this games and yall should have a zombie mode when everybody group up to kill all the zombies

Flag Post

This game is awesome but kreds and coins are a big factor in the game so if you actually be a good player then you have to spend money .

Flag Post
Originally posted by combatkillar:

This game is awesome but kreds and coins are a big factor in the game so if you actually be a good player then you have to spend money .

This will have to be false, You can still be pro using the standard weapons as when I play I hold in 5:1 ratio in most of my games I am in.

Flag Post

KREDS AND COINS MUST BE DELETED