[Top Shot: The Game] Ideas to Improve Game?

22 posts

Flag Post

I thought it would be interesting to see what peoples’ ideas were for improving game play. I really enjoyed the game at first; but lately, it has seemed dry. With nothing new to do, the only reason I come back is to do the daily challenge and to respond to duel requests. Constant grinding just to get cash and to level up is not fun! I feel like I, and many others, will soon lose interest in this game if something is not done about this. I do not want this game to die!

Flag Post

1 optics sold in store
2 you get to test fire the gun to see if you like it
3 user made challenges

Flag Post

for #2 i mean you get to test fire the gun when you havent bought it yet

Flag Post

Yeah after a while the game just turns into grinding which is no fun, and having the energy requirements so high for the challenges only makes grinding more frustrating. Also I think the energy system in general is turning a lot of people off the game, in fact it’s turned me off the game, I find myself coming back less frequently and often only then to check and see if the energy system is gone. Also it’d be nice if they expanded the aim area or something, some of the targets are too close to the edges of the screen and it gets frustrating having the game pause when you swing to one of those targets fast causing you to lose a couple seconds at the least on a challenge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bulletkol:

Yeah after a while the game just turns into grinding which is no fun, and having the energy requirements so high for the challenges only makes grinding more frustrating. Also I think the energy system in general is turning a lot of people off the game, in fact it’s turned me off the game, I find myself coming back less frequently and often only then to check and see if the energy system is gone. Also it’d be nice if they expanded the aim area or something, some of the targets are too close to the edges of the screen and it gets frustrating having the game pause when you swing to one of those targets fast causing you to lose a couple seconds at the least on a challenge.

The targets being too close to the corners of the screen has caused me to lose a lot of duels and challenges.

Flag Post

Suggestion

On the practise area needs score-points.
You can select do you want just shoot those targets as now or do you want to practise shoot accuracy.
This may excite interest… Or then not! =oP

Flag Post

More stages and weapons would also be nice :P.

For example, a MG, sniper rifles and more bolt action rifles. And then just make more stages with these weapons.

Duel and search against other ppl other then friends with the option to have money betted onn it.

As for practice add a auto fire option for weapons who have but if so that option is already there then i haven’t said anything about it :P.

Flag Post

firemodes! its so annoying to shoot guns that were designed to shoot automaticaly and use burst

Flag Post

i got glock 19 pro and i think that the emblem should be the gun

Flag Post

Maybe a shooting range with paper targets with different themes? it would be cool

Flag Post

slightly customizable cosmetics to our guns. i can understand why maybe not sights, but i think we should be able to get different colors (maybe some camos), swap grips, and other non-performance altering attachments. want to throw on a grenade launcher just for looks? why, here you go! afraid another contestant will decide to try to shoot you? buy our field camo and stop letting weapons pinpoint your location!

Flag Post

achievements for shooting on the range. i know it doesn’t take energy but they just need to sound crazy high or be worth litle xp and/or money: 1k; fire 1,000 bullets at range (low reward). i’m ready now; fire 500 rounds from a single gun (low reward). i can do this all day; fire 1k bullets in one visit to the range (medium-high reward). winging it; leave the range w/o firing a single bullet (basically no reward). millionaire; fired 1M bullets at the range (medium to high).

Flag Post

Yeah, it would be great if I could select the bullet holes I placed in the bottom left corner of my wall. I know one guy who has a gun down there he can’t click on. That area needs to be fixed, and badly. People who play this game a lot spend time in their gun room rearranging things, and I’m sure a lot of people have things stuck down there. PLEASE fix this soon!

Flag Post

firing the m1 garand is missing something insanely important: the ping from automatically ejecting empty mags. that’s basically why it is a so well loved rifle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamJerbear9:

firing the m1 garand is missing something insanely important: the ping from automatically ejecting empty mags. that’s basically why it is a so well loved rifle.

I’m not sure what you mean, it works fine for me. When I fire the M1 I get an crazy loud ping from the ejecting mag.

Flag Post

Permanent upgrades would be nice.
- Added percentage of money gained per challenge.
- Faster recharge of energy.
- Larger bank of saved energy.
- Faster (and easier) accumulation of tokens.
- Especially the “single use” upgrades. Why spend tokens on them for one single challenge? Tokens are so hard to come by anyway.

Flag Post

different options for targets on the range; glass, plates, explosives, jars…
different range w/ clay pigeon thrower w/ optional number of pigeons and friend and foe option.
when you manually reload the ps90 you have to be careful where you click the bullets or it will pause the game.
let us choose different models of guns to buy (just for looks) if there are multiple (ex. the mp5 has several, some of which are very small or have integrated silencers)

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamJerbear9:

^^which needs to be changed.

u can edit posts

Flag Post

Sniper rifles and the one-mile scenario, at minimum.

Flag Post

I agree with a lot of people with a SNIPER SCENARIO. Scopes for windage and have a LONG RANGE 1 mile shot! That would be awesome with the Barrett 50 cal. I also would like to see the Israeli corner shot for some added fun.

Flag Post

1. make multiplayer skill based. 1st gains X amount of xp, 2nd gains half X, 3rd gets nothing, 4th loses half X, 5th loses X.
2. oh yeah, put a stinking level requirement for multi. i hate waiting on noobs for a full minute when i finished the challenge in 12 seconds.
2 (alternate) make a requirement for multi where you have to have guns that fulfill every challenge’s weapon requirements before you can enter.
-if this is done i would also say the 2 challenge choices should be completely random.

Flag Post

I think that you should change challenge requirements for each weapon type. For example “Spooking Gallery” scenarios should have far different requirements for revolvers and submachine guns.