[BattleSpace] Minor tweak suggestion

4 posts

Flag Post

instead of getting nothing but free space back for destroying a ship, maybe make it so you at least get SOMETHING back from it, even if its only 10-20% of the resources used to build it. this way if you need room you don’t have to sacrifice a ship and get only the room in return, yet it prevents it from being enough return that you can’t just spam mass production models to meet he “build x number of ships” quests and then get most of the resources back

Flag Post

Another thing I’ve noticed more and more, is that i can’t see the rate at which i can refresh the commander list until i actually finish the upgrade. perhaps adding a second line when text from the first line overflows the given space so we can see what it says?

Flag Post

One more thing that people keep doing is chatting in the wrong chat type. Perhaps using /g+space bar clears the textbox and switches it to galaxy, /u would be union? /p would be private and default box would be the name box for text entry

It would make union life so much easier if people would stop giving away coordinates in galaxy chat.

Flag Post

Hi Raal,

Thank you for these suggestions!

ATLUS ONLINE is only the publisher of the game, but we will send your suggestions to the developer.