[UberStrike] UNFAIR Ban

4 posts

Flag Post

I’m writing for the Unfair things, related to uberstrike, that happened to me lately:

Dear CMUNE

My CMUNE Uberstrike Name: Mica 2377 (currently global rank #260)

I have been playing CMUNE uberstrike since 2011, purchasing credits and using permanent weapons.

BUT, yesterday, I was banned from uberstrike, The window says "Check your … " after the Authenticating Account process.

What I’ve done lately ???

1. My son’s account (Prowler IX) was hacked. Prowler IX is also credit filled account. I asked him to email support@cmune.com, filled the online form (as instructed by support@cmune.com automated reply) – CASE #6215 – that received no further reply. Here are the screen shot https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465559416789788.112758.428000040545726&type=3

2. I went to uber forum and saw [sEmAc] BUNNYBERSERKER POST Posted a topic about the same problem, here :https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465558483456548.112757.428000040545726&type=3
and posted more or less the same thing for Prowler IX

3. I sent an email to support@cmune.com, filled the online form (as instructed by support@cmune.com) and attach my conversation with the hacker – CASE #6404 – that received no further reply.

4. My (Mica 2377) forum account was banned.

5. I sent an email to support@cmune.com, about my forum account, filled the online form (as instructed by support@cmune.com automated reply) and attach my conversation with the hacker – CASE #6452 – that received no further reply.

6. Mica 2377 uberstrike account was banned.

7. I sent an email to cmunemail@gmail.com as weird as the address can be as instructed in CASE #6452 automated reply, and has received no further reply.

I will keep on posting to other blogs, webs, forums until CMUNE do something about our accounts, the know hackers (gave the details to CMUNE), and apologize,

Flag Post

The accounts are back, no apologies, and …

Flag Post

I’m glad you got you and your son’s accounts back :3

Flag Post

WTFunk – Most appreciated !!