[Fantasy Online] Equipping off-hand item with 2H sword

11 posts

Flag Post

Can someone point me to a wiki page of off-hand items that can be equipped with a 2H sword? Thanks!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by elbarf:

Can someone point me to a wiki page of off-hand items that can be equipped with a 2H sword? Thanks!

There is no wiki page for that. But all off hands without a sprite can be with 2h

 
Flag Post

i only know of the book of kong/face that can do that but they are disc

 
Flag Post

I also know that faction books such as the book of skele and book of elf are equipable with 2h swords.

 
Flag Post

Same for Itadakimasu.

 
Flag Post

Also for Heart Container/Uber Heart Container

 
Flag Post

As far as I know that’s not possible, I’ll e-mail the developers with the concern, as that shouldn’t be possible.

Thanks for posting,
Dairy

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hoganT:

As far as I know that’s not possible, I’ll e-mail the developers with the concern, as that shouldn’t be possible.

Thanks for posting,
Dairy

It’s possible and allowed. Certain equips can be equipped with twohands.
Usually it says “EQUIPPABLE WITH TWO-HAND” or something.

 
Flag Post

So, is Book of Crabs(from Crab Crusaders) equippable with 2h?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vivitan:

So, is Book of Crabs(from Crab Crusaders) equippable with 2h?

As far as I know all books from faction shops can be equipped with 2h weapons.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hoganT:

As far as I know that’s not possible, I’ll e-mail the developers with the concern, as that shouldn’t be possible.

Thanks for posting,
Dairy

It’s supposed to be possible.