[Syfy Monster Island] Tell us what you think! (Suggestions, Bugs)

91 posts

Flag Post

Post any constructive criticism, bugs, or ideas for Syfy’s Monster Island here! We want to take your input into consideration for future development.

Flag Post

Bugs.

1. While playing on the beach level, the game loaded a fight with 2 octopus. Before I got to select an action, both the octopus attacked, killing my allie. He then (with 0 hp) fired back, though he did no damage.

2. The same fight with the octopus, second round, I selected to attack, the animation froze for about 10 seconds, played all the rounds attack sound effects, and then went back to the map screen.

3. I then tried to move to the next fight on the map, against a shark. The walking man animation played on screen untill an octopus icon appeared again. The game then, once again, froze for about 10 seconds, then played the sound of a loot drop/collection, and went to just the background of the beach battle scene with no ability to exit/do anything other than reload.

Flag Post

Also, the game frequently doesnt show the attack animations.

Flag Post

ok ive got some and it goes like this so when i play it wont let me see the X to exit out of something,and like feanaro said when the guy dies hes still there with 0 heatlh

Flag Post

whats going on and is this game still in beta

Flag Post

Hi! Whenever I´m entering the craft store, I get stuck in it. Exit buttons don´t react at all and Ive got to reload the game. Do I miss something? Happened to me twice already – first time in the first level when entering the craft store randomely, second time when I crafted my first grenade. Screen froze in the “You crafted a grenade” screen.

Furthermore the game is generally slow for me, thought I´ve got a moderate PC. Reduced graphics would be awesome.

Otherwise nice game. :>

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

One thing that bothers me is that the raid boss’s health doesn’t update unless you fight it. So you end up with a boss that looks like it has 38% health and when you go to fight it its already dead. Some button we could press to refresh our info would be nice.

Flag Post

take off energy

Flag Post

ala nowaitforme101
I think battles should have a preview battle button. Cause having a over powered boss and you go in and its way way above you, your smashed. That could stop happening if there was a preview battle button.

Flag Post

the coins i get inside of battled are bugged, i receive less that what it shows… same for quest coins i receive less that what it shows…

Also is there any way to reset an account?

Flag Post

stuck in craft store no buttons work

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirbopher:

the coins i get inside of battled are bugged, i receive less that what it shows… same for quest coins i receive less that what it shows…

Also is there any way to reset an account?

We’re investigating the coin issue.

If there is a problem with your account please PM me here and I’ll work with you to resolve the issue.

Flag Post

game is a little slow maybe try to speed it up a bit.

Flag Post

ability to move your buildings, i thought I could the map around and put my building in a place where I didn’t want to place, game is kind of low budget right now but it’s still early i’m guessing.

Flag Post

nvm gotta wait for your tutorial to end before you can start editing sorry.

Flag Post

battling a boss, use dental bombs and did damage to it, battled the boss again and the dental bombs weren’t even thrown at the boss and dissapeared without doing anything.

Flag Post

When using Shock Bullet in boss fight and it makes them stunned, main character skips next action.

Flag Post

The way combat and movement around the map feels broken up and stuttered, especially by the fact that it actually has to load the action of moving your character from one dot to the next.

Combat is the same way; that it takes so much time for the actions to occur after selecting them really takes away from enjoying the experience of the game and doesn’t encourage me to continue playing.

Suggestion for something to add: Hotkeys for combat. 1,2,3,etc for the weapon slots, and Q for the machete would be good.

Honestly this feels like a beta version that was just rushed out to the public without any sort of research into what players would want, and very little QA; instead leaving it up to the players to point out where bugs are, etc etc etc and that’s just unacceptable, especially with this style of game.

And by the way, I have never made a post like this on any game here on Kong.

Flag Post

And if you’re going to put Spider Jerusalem glasses in a game, at least make sure you have an option for bald.

Flag Post

when i buyed item game sayed i need to refresh an i lost coins :(

Flag Post

you should do a beastlairy on the sup monsters like the blue shark an giant snakes

Flag Post

People using screen resolution of 1024×768 like me can’t close the “available mystery crates” window. And since it’s the “top” message (it gets over any other message), you can’t do anything at all. Thus I have to refresh the browser to continue playing…

Flag Post

I cant sell inc sacs and other materials is this a bug?

Flag Post

Suggestion: Make the game MORE FUN.