[Syfy Monster Island] Suggestions

26 posts

Flag Post

Post what you suggest what should be updated here.

I think battles should have a preview battle button. Cause having a over powered boss and you go in and its way way above you, your smashed. That could stop happening if there was a preview battle button.

Flag Post

Moving this post into the Tell Us What You Think! Thread, please direct posts there.

Flag Post

I would like to see non raid bosses. See the game Dawn of the Dragons for an example. There are both bosses that can be fought on your own AND more powerful raid bosses. At this point killing the bosses is difficult and I have to depend on the charity of others.

Flag Post

A stat screen with the totals of the gear bonuses ands what they do.

Another way to increase stats(to increase str speed hp and defense without leveling up) by collecting things like other energy games or by using energy to train certain aspects in training facility’s.

Flag Post

one boss being the t-rex/pterodactyl skeleton hybrid from Triassic Attack

Flag Post

there is a bug when you sell object.
the money don’t go to the count but object really desepear.

Flag Post

1. there seems to be a client side memory leak. cause this game gets slow when you keep the client open. and when you refresh the window it speeds up again. current build of firefox and flash.

2. all mega cash should have a confirmation.. especially the stupid ones like harvesting cages. i was wondering where my mega cash was going and it went to stupid chicken cages. imo i never want to spend megacash on cages.. i would rather turn this off.

3. there are too many places to spend megacash. you should not make them so in your face, free players will be put off.

4. too many popups. streamline the gameplay.

Flag Post

5. get rid of the loot on mouse over. this is not a realtime game, the screen stays there until the mouse goes over the item.. so there is no point. this is where a popup is needed, line up all of the loot at the end of a raid in a popup then one click “ok” and done. the stupid picking up loot items sucks, and it is actually hard to do when the the lag hits.

6. add a toggle to turn off autobattle when you have to go AFK during any raid. i mean i hate being locked to the screen during a boss battle, cuase if i leave to do ANYTHING that takes longer than 30 secs, the battle is Auto-ended and i get screwed. i want it to sit there until i get back to the keyboard. :P

Flag Post

oh and the game play screen is too big.. so do you have any idea how many people 720p notebooks :P <—- most of them are casual gamers. which is this games target market. buttons with HUGE ass fonts.. and why is there a “play” button at all.. if i click it it refreshes the screen and stops the current “play” :P

Flag Post

the harvesting of cages is gonna get burdensome very soon, say a week. add in a button to “harvest all” of one type at a time, or “harvest everything” on the island at once. you could make both “premium” functions if you wanted.

it would be pretty valuable later on. or you could price a “harvest all of type” button for like 15 mega, and then a “harvest everything” for 25 mega but if you got premium you would get both functions included.

Flag Post

Thnx for the conformation on Megacash, shame I already lost 25 Megacash on accidents, and no way to get it back other then buying it.
At least if I buy some i will not randomly lose it which make me feel more acclined to keep playing.
Also great job fixing choosing skill, finnaly can work my 2 skills huge difference.

Flag Post

Speaking of confirmation, ask a confirmation when selling item. I’ve just lost a good weapon by dragging it in the “trash zone” by mistake when I wanted it to be stored in my inventory. Or just rework the inventory so that it’s way harder to sell by mistake something.

Flag Post

how about a 12 hour timer, with a manual reset(resupply) for the normal shop “bill’s boomsticks”. So we can refresh the inventory without needing to level, im sure the levels after 30th will take longer. While still maintaining the ability to save up for an item, the reset is manual.

Flag Post

seriously fix “christie’s lab” this mash the button and guess how much you bought thing.. its like a torture game of guessing gumballs in a jar.. just put in a buy 100, or buy 1000 button and be done with it…. ammo uses a lot of gunpowder guys..

Flag Post

please give us more details on the squad members. we like to know what we buy before we spend the cash, might inhibit us otherwise.
do they automatically raise to our main characters level? that point remained unclear to me once the cap was raised. I’d hate to buy a robot and find he’s not leveled.

same applies to skill tree – if you lock it, we cant look at the skills and plan how to redistribute if we want to buy a reskill.

also i feel, if the cost for buying energy was lowered, you’d likely sell more of it. but thats just a feeling.

Flag Post

nevermind, i can access skill tree now. page wouldnt load for some reason

Flag Post

Think you guys would be able to change the molten rains damage to actual damage per shot instead of average total damage? Therefore it’s easier to tell if these new guns are better? Thanks.

Flag Post

Please increase World bosses HP 20fold 1.000.0000.0000 should be minium for a World Raid, with 50mill they would die in minuts when people are level 50 and geared, and make sure the items dropped are better then insanity hell spider, or there would be no reason to do them.

Flag Post

redo the sell items, use ctrl-click to put a red X over selected items. then get rid of the opening doors for sell, and change to a button with a confirmation. and then the sell by accident thing goes away.

Flag Post

ok for ammo, 2 different ideas either/or, but all ammo should have a I, II, III, IV or … on the graphic to identify the stacks at a glance.

1. stack unused ammo. if the ammo is unused it look like it does now with a black background. once used with the timer counting down the background changes to grey. and can no longer be stacked. “efficiency” unchanged.

2. change ammo to charges, once charge per battle minion/boss. each ammo type/level can have a max stack of charges = 1000. level 1 ammo has a base of 50 charges, level 2 – 75, level 3 – 100, level 4 – 125, increment by 25 for higher levels. charges never expire, so you can go to sleep and still have you ammo when you wake up.

the “efficiency” skill, could be set to do 2 things, each level increases the amount of charges dropped by (ammo level x skill level). so a level 1 ammo that would drop 50 charges drops 51 charges at eff 1. a level 3 ammo with a base of 100 charges at eff of 5 would drop 115 charges.

the second thing the efficiency skill would do is increas the max stack size by 100 per skill level so, you stack could be 1500 at eff of 5.

Flag Post

get rid of the “megashop floating icon” get rid of the “daily chance icon”, change the new items tab at the bottom of the screen to “megashop”, put a few featured items there, and relocate the daily chance there. so then the daily chance is on the screen, as much as it is right now, and the megashop also stay on the screen the same amount of time. but the play area will be cleaned up.

Flag Post

make the Mcash counter on top have 4 digits, and the coin counter have at least 8 digits. right now its silly to have the same digits for both mcash and coin.. no one will ever have 6 digits of Mcash.

Flag Post

Yeah money bugs out after 10mill, with 100mill a full number will disapear.

Flag Post

So let me comment on the recent world boss and world quests. You guys missed a great opportunity with these two events. First let me comment on the revenge boss, then the world quest.. then how you could have implemented it better.

First thing is the revenge boss was ridiculous, Beef it up so it hits harder. Basically making it nearly impossible for anyone without a Molten Rain and over level 38.. I was the only player in the top 13 or so without a Molten Rain. I do realize that anyone could get a Molten Rain, even if it costs Mcash due to its low relative cost. But to defacto require it to perform well on the world boss is really weak.

Second thing, the World quests are generally a good idea. and in the end not to bad. but seriously the reward was underwhelming, that ammo seems pointless to me. but lets leave that, my main issue with it was the inclusion of the Calypso not once but twice.. i mean come on. The quest had a minimum level of 25, and you force the player to potentially camp/restart a level 8 quest for a random miniboss that might not show up. And then to make it even worse you go and do it a second time and by the time the player can do that one they need to be in the high 30s. I know of at least one high level that had to restart the level 8 quest for at least an hour for that mini boss.

Ok so what kind of opportunity did you guys miss? Well first the World quest should have reward that are more obviously a recipe. And that recipe should be available in at least 2 tiers, one low tier for the level 20s and a high tier for the 40s. You should keep all the needed quest(kills/drops) within tighter level ranges so that people can do them as they level up. The first tier could be a requirement for the second tier. You should never use random minibosses, but random material drops would be ok. The reward recipes should be for a useful NEW damage type.. which leads into the World boss.

The world boss should have been resistant to ALL current damage types, and only vulnerable to the NEW damage type provided by the world quest AMMO. Then everyone could participate more in the world boss. and the Uber weapons would need the new ammo to compete.

ok done.. its all imo..

Flag Post

need more content.. so for a quick and dirty one… for bonecrusher, yeti, carrione, spider. create a boss tier 10 levels higher for each of these guys.. have them drop materials to craft Tier 4 and 5 ammo. make the recipes need something dropped by the boss himself. bone can be Acid, yeti = ink, carri = shock, and spider = incend. Have the bosses only drop 1 – 2 uniques, new reagents, levelled random gear.