[Fantasy Online] Banned

12 posts

Flag Post

Why am I banned, I apparently impersonated a player (I don’t even know how to do that!) and i insulted a mod, I started talking about civil engineering and he said: ‘..what?’ So I said:I guess you haven’t been to school. And I get banned.. WHAT IS GOING ON.

Flag Post

FO is very sensitive about that stuff

Flag Post

on the impersonation you might have had the same equipment and similar username
did it say who you impersonated?

Flag Post

I, personally don’t find what you said very offencive. I’m assuming you’re an engineer yourself, and because I am not an Engineer because I’m too young to be one I take no offence to that. However, I can see how a moderator may have been offended. You just have to be careful about the things that you say sometimes.

I’m sorry that happened to you and thanks for posting,
Dairy

Flag Post

Olek really needs to take a chill pill.

Flag Post

Well you also make fake accounts to get more gems and spam the chat with flinstone lyrics, that might have something to do with it.

Flag Post

Apparently, that mod was angry schoolboy, and he was chosen to be mod by pure occasion.

Flag Post

I know two types of impersonating. The first is when your username is very similar to another person’s username who is very rich and well known in this game. The second is when you say something and then put spaces, and then another person’s name, so it looks like they are saying something.

Flag Post

I did the second option
By accident

Flag Post
Originally posted by AJ2104:

I did the second option
By accident

How do you do it on accident?

Flag Post

You get banned when you say, that the game laggs…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kwentin:

You get banned when you say, that the game laggs…

Haven’t heard anyone getting banned for saying that the game lags, I have to admit that I’m saying it way too often- would be ridiculous to get banned for this.