[Fantasy Online] Hybrid Build Calculation

19 posts

Flag Post

I’m absolutely sick of people saying hybrid build suck so right now I will prove to you that it does not. A hybrid build can equip all 4 metamorph and become extremely powerful compaired to a simple pure build.k

Stats point:
Your lvl 110 Ascendant, You would have 427 stats point to spend.
You start off with 10 stats point in each category completely reset.
You can have 40 extra stats point from Skill Potion.

Equipment:
You have two class ring adding 44 stats point to each category.
You have two Arc Reactor adding 80 stats point to each category.
You have an Uber Heart Container adding 14 Stamina and Strength and 12 Agility and Intellect.
You have FO/KO/FA Gem adding 14 stats point to each category.
You have Calculator adding 10 stats point to each category.
You have a Medal of Valor adding 40 stats point to each category.

The equipment listed so far are not class specific and when equipped gives you a total of:
212 Stamina
212 Strength
210 Agility
210 Intellect

Let start with the fire metamorph:
You need 228 more Strength to equip it. With some help from other people you can over equip tier 4 Strength Armors.
Crucifix Legs,Body,Helm,Rage,Holy Destroyer, and One Holy Ring of Death will be used.
When you add up the stats they give to your previous stats you would end up with:
378 Stamina
452 Strength
230 Agility
230 Intellect
As you see you now have enough stats point to use the fire metamorph.
After using it your stats will be:
428 Stamina
502 Strength
280 Agility
280 Intellect
Let go on with the Earth Metamorph now. As you can see you are missing 12 Stamina to use it so you can simply over equip a Secret Mystic Ring.
With the ring equipped you will have:
452 Stamina
502 Strength
280 Agility
320 Intellect
You can now use the Earth Metamorph which will bring your stats to:
502 Stamina
552 Strength
330 Agility
370 Intellect.
Now we focus on the Ice Metamorph. You are missing 80 Intellect points to use it. You over equip an Energy Orb which brings your Stats to:
510 Stamina
560 Strength
338 Agility
384 Intellect
You are missing 56 Intellect to use the Ice Metamorph so you add 56 stats point from the 467 stats point you have for being level 110 and using 40 stats potion.
You will now be able to use the Ice Metamorph
The stats you will have after using it is
560 Stamina
600 Strength
388 Agility
490 Intellect
Lastly for the wind metamorph you are missing 52 stats point so you add 52 of your remaining 411 stats point and now you can use the wind metamorph.
In Total after using the metamorph in order of Fire>Earth>Ice>Wind and equipping all the item mentioned you will have a grand total of.
610 Stamina
650 Strength
490 Agility
540 Intellect
With 359 Stats point left over to put where ever you please.
Because there that many stats point left over, You can use all four metamorphs whenever you want without changing equipment the second you reach level 70 which is the requirement to use the metamorphs.

I hope this guide was helpful and proves alot of people wrong about mistreating hybrid builds.

Flag Post

nice but why would you try to go hybrid if you are lvl 110?

Flag Post

Because the bonuses you have from having a certain stats decreases as you put more stats into it. For example with Agility you get .111…% crit chance until you reach 10%
.07143% until you reach 60% and .03571% after 60%. As you see the amount of crit gained as you put more stat point into it decreases making it a more viable option to put the point into another stat because it offers more bonuses.

Flag Post

Awesome guide

Flag Post
Originally posted by rummicup:

a better question is : who the f*ck is L110

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hedgehog101:
Originally posted by rummicup:

a better question is : who the f*ck is L110

Dmat is. He’s the only one though, and I can assure you he needs no help with what build he uses.

Flag Post

to clear this up, there is a good reason to go hybrid. each stat has a point where its advantages get severly limited.

for int, its 540 for the horsea pet

for agi, its 640 which it the essential cap for getting 80% dodge. its 160 points in agi per 1% dodge after 80%.

for str, its 300 for spells or if your gonna use the equips, 400 for the weapons.

for stam, its 400 for the pauldrons or weapon.

Not all of these stats need to be maintained to reap the benefit as such the ones that are just for equipment or spells.

all builds have thier pros and cons. what build you choose and how you plan to get there is your choice.

Id also like to note that investing in a single stat after a certain point is really only bring you increase attack damage which also comes in diminshing returns so try to take that into consideration.

as to the original poster, metamorphs are a good way to increase your stats but its a horrible idea to try running with those stats all the time. you gain so much from other buffs thats stats just cant account for. So your metamorphs should really only be used to achieve the needed stats to use a spell or equip an armor. There are a few other uses for the metamorphs but its not really worth the time to explain.

Flag Post

Anychance youd share your build dmat? :O

Flag Post

This IS a very nicely calculated guide, but the thing is, not everyone is lvl 110 with the money to buy t4 everything, an itad, and whatever else. Gj on proving the haters wrong though.

Flag Post

You do not need to be level 110 just as long as you own all or most of the mentioned items.

Flag Post

the item requires level 110 so i dont know what your talking about

Flag Post

Very nice guide – but the basic and unanswered question is: What equipment do you need, to achieve this? What is the minimum level? Would be very nice, if someone can put it that way :)

Flag Post

I believe – not too sure – that you can be level 70 to do this.
However there is almost no way (unless you pay a massive amount of money) that you will be rich enough for two arc reactors at that level.

Flag Post

Thanks, watrio. At least casting tts4, sm5, nr6 is possible for a lvl 70. If this is true, I may be posting a guide how to do it. :)

And agi + int hybrid makes the world go round! :D

Flag Post

it is a interesting look on things if your gonna deal with the trouble and it does prove hybrid are FTW but i think a 2 class hybrid is enough

Flag Post

plz dont hurt my noobz brains cus dey dumb as hell and wont understand :D (i did so dont say i didnt)

Flag Post

STFU

Flag Post

Isn’t EOC better than Calculator?

Flag Post

I stated you can be lvl 70 and do this just as long as you have certain equips.