[Legacy of Heroes] Biggest hits and scores of LoH!

138 posts

Flag Post

Just for fun, let’s see who can post the biggest hits, the most money and anything else you guys can think of to compete over.

If you can beat the numbers in this post, post a screenshot of your higher numbers. I’ll update this post from time to time. You must post a screenshot to participate. No word of mouth.

Summary:
Most damage done by a player: 1785, by Pestyl using Moxie’s Missiles
Most damage done by player NOT using a WC/deplete fueled card (PM/Moxie/etc.): 87 by Deed
Most damage done by an npc: 337 by Firerazer

Most money: 4,596,535 by Deed
Most unspent skillpoints: 574, by Deed
Most Legacy coins: Not yet claimed
Biggest arena level difference in which lower beats higher: 247 vs 504, by FemDom

Most copies of any card: 710 copies of Faster than The Eye, submitted by Bafla
Most total cards in collection: 27822, by Somandutta
Biggest depletion pile: 673, submitted by LordBucket

Most unopened Honor packs: Not yet claimed
Most unopened Glory packs: 220, by NikityczR
Most unopened Draft packs: 34, Andalla
Most unopened Cosmic packs: Not yet claimed
Most unopened Prestige packs: Not yet claimed

Screenshots

Most damage done by a player: 1785, by Pestyl

Most damage done by a player NOT using a WC/depleted fueled card: 87, by Deed
http://i.imgur.com/QyFdF77.png

Most damage done by an npc: 337, by Firerazer

Most money: 4,596,535 by Deed

Most unspent skillpoints: 574 by Deed

Biggest arena level difference in which lower beats higher: 247 vs 504, by FemDom

http://i.imgur.com/tORON.jpg

Most copies of any card: 710 copies of Faster than the Eye, submitted by Bafla

Most total cards in collection: 27822, by Somandutta

Biggest depletion pile: 673, submitted by LordBucket
http://i.imgur.com/A6l7u.png

Most unopened Glory packs: 220, by NikitczR
http://imgur.com/pbJFb

Most unopened Draft packs: 34, by Andallal

Flag Post

that’s boring, only the highest level player/firesculptor will be posting then lol.

Its more fun to post screenies of awesome RNGs. Like getting 5 copies of the same card from a pack, or cheapshotting crisis sunder for all 8 of his big sticks.

Flag Post

had u of used ur 117 energy u could have had more money.. unimpressed.

Flag Post

anyone here fast enough to capture a screenshot?

Flag Post

my most annoying factor was “2 lie in wait” cards in a glory pack two times in a row. Not impressive, just annoying.

Flag Post

i only managed to buy 22 glory packs. thinking when is a gd time to open them

Flag Post

I dont have a screen but i did 18 critical dmg with Hulk(Dimetrodon), i am firesculptor and i had 4 sculpting and 1 (blue fist :D)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonseal:

anyone here fast enough to capture a screenshot?

You can always take a screenshot of the combat log showing the damage if you don’t catch the actual hit. That’s probably better anyway since it will give us a breakdown of where the damage came from. The combat log is the button with horizontal lines near the lower right corner of your screen.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t call this an amazing pack draw, but it’s useful as hell for me.

Plus a foil card.

Flag Post

wow form and function together in one pack. That IS an amazing pack draw lol.

Flag Post

Haha, look at Trebuchet (from I said Slow Down) in between them. He’s all like “Bring it! I can take you both on! I ain’t afraid!”

Flag Post

I’ll go ahead and make up a new “greatest upset” category, for the greatest difference in level between two players in a battle where the lower-level player wins. As a level 48, I somehow managed to (by pure dumb luck) defeat a level 108, a 60 level difference.

Sadly, I was obliterated in the following two rounds. sigh Oh, the duel points I would have gained if I could have won again.

Flag Post

Drats… too bad I didnt get a screen shot before today’s sale… I had 179k, spent on 29 Glory packs… oh well…

Flag Post

I don’t have a screenshot, but i had a pyro crisis brawl where I banished 79 out of 80 cards in his deck in one go (he played balance as his last card and it triggered my Not So Fast)

The combat log doesn’t actually say you banished XXX cards though, it just spams the card banishes but doesnt list a number, so can’t really screenshot that without using multiple screenies.

Flag Post

28 is not that high for damage I don’t mean to knock it as I can’t achieve it myself but there is a guy in my clan (next time he does it I will capture it) who constantly does about 50+ dmg when he plays painful memories and you can get it even higher with equipment or auto crit. most I myself have done is 17 and it was all banished :) 28 is an amazing feat but it isn’t hard to do with Painful Memories. I have seen multiple people do at least 30 dmg next time he is online I will screenshot it.

Flag Post

lol painful memories doesnt count. For starters that just depends on your opponent’s deck size rather than anything related to yourself.

If you use that as a measure you can easily rig a fight with shimmerstorm and painful memories to get infinite damage.

and well. same for any card that just does damage * WC for unlimited number of WC.

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ve seen The Hat take 198 damage when he tried to nuke somebody’s Fire Wall. That kind of stuff is theoretically infinite.

Flag Post

That’s fine. Give me a screenshot of it and I’ll add it to the list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RedeemedWahrior:

lol painful memories doesnt count. For starters that just depends on your opponent’s deck size rather than anything related to yourself.

If you use that as a measure you can easily rig a fight with shimmerstorm and painful memories to get infinite damage.

and well. same for any card that just does damage * WC for unlimited number of WC.

I agree thats why I posted what I posted above. Currently the highest damage referred to is 28 with Painful Memories. So I was commenting that it wasn’t that difficult to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonalx:

I’ll go ahead and make up a new “greatest upset” category, for the greatest difference in level between two players in a battle where the lower-level player wins. As a level 48, I somehow managed to (by pure dumb luck) defeat a level 108, a 60 level difference.

Why are you covering up the name of the level 108 duelist?
Do you realise that you can just look up player levels under “High Scores” in the chat box? (There are only 8 players above 107 right now, which sort of defeats any such imagined privacy. So why do it?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BTwelve:
Originally posted by Dragonalx:

Why are you covering up the name of the level 108 duelist?
Do you realise that you can just look up player levels under “High Scores” in the chat box? (There are only 8 players above 107 right now, which sort of defeats any such imagined privacy. So why do it?)

… Force of habit from screenshots made on other games. XP

Flag Post

Highest damage 28? lol. You must not brawl with high level people often.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FinalCheetah:

Highest damage 28? lol.

So post better if it’s so easy.

Flag Post

Biggest Hit = 36… w/o painful memories…
Aerial Assault + Padded Gloves + 2x Bonus from EoS + Crit

Flag Post

I’ve been hit for 441 damage by the hat but didn’t take a screen shot. We won thanks to BiL.