[Terra Monsters] Stuck in Aureus- Help!!

6 posts

Flag Post

I have my Ice council badge, but i can’t pass that guy who is on the road to shrieking fallow. I don’t know what to do.
Even can’t use the train of Aureus, thought when you’ve got your badge it functions as a ticket?
Help!!

Flag Post

^ you have to do all the story quests to pass through aureus, and only the badge acts as a train ticket that that area (ice badge = train ticket to aureus)

Flag Post

There’s a quest line quite a few people miss. It’s from the science research centre guy, but he will only give out some story quests after you have completed a daily quest for him.

Flag Post

Go to joule town, talk to the science dude, then meet Bear in Aureus. He tells you to talk to the Aureus science dude, wich opens a long chain of quests, once done you may pass through onto Shrieking Track. You can actually walk behind Shakelton and he dosn’t seem to mind.

Flag Post

Thanks a lot!!

Flag Post

Just commenting here to kick this post back to life. I just helped another person with this problem, actually i helped loads of people, and i remembered a lot of people have problems with this. so few veteran players are now on and we do need people to be able to see this if no one that can help is on.