post the weapons u want from real life or from ur imagination
e.g:

Real life:

Barret M82 .50 cal

Imagination:

4 head desert eagle

Flag Post

RK-95 (the best ak modification)!!
m60, rpk, mp7, mac 10, p228, AA12, l85a2!!, and vietnam era weapons too!

Flag Post

.50 cal anti-material rifle (ideal for a 1500 yard challenge for example)
Muzzle-loaded smooth bore long gun (musket)
Long bow, composite bow, modern recurve bow
Crossbow
Tomahawk
Throwing knives

I would also love to have the “call your shot” challenge exactly as depicted in the TV series. Choose your weapon, your target choice (plates, bottles, shot glasses, etc), your range, and your stance (stances aren’t implemented though obviously). Played like a game of HORSE. Would be a fun minigame of sorts between friends.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Excruciatus:

Crossbow
Tomahawk
Throwing knives

I would also love to have the “call your shot” challenge exactly as depicted in the TV series. Choose your weapon, your target choice (plates, bottles, shot glasses, etc), your range, and your stance (stances aren’t implemented though obviously). Played like a game of HORSE. Would be a fun minigame of sorts between friends.

Originally posted by FINcolombe:

RK-95 (the best ak modification)!!
m60, rpk, mp7, mac 10, p228, AA12, l85a2!!, and vietnam era weapons too!

nice

look at this:

Vulcan Minigun and a XM104

Flag Post

i would like some of the throwing weapons they’ve had on the show and to “reload” they could have a picture of the weapon off to the side while on the range you could simply click. another thing i would like is realistic bullet drop (especially in any archery, throwing weapons, and long range challenges) and delay from the bullet being fired to when it would actually hit its target.

Flag Post

sorry, the reload part was stupid. simply moving to the bottom of the screen would be more than enough slaps self in back of head

Flag Post

RPG-7, for the lols ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Excruciatus:

Crossbow
Tomahawk
Throwing knives

Imagine how annoying it would be to load a musket with a mouse….

Flag Post

playing horse would be tricky to make in a way that is actually challenging w/ the current game play. with how it is now, we could take plenty of time to make sure we’ll hit our target. speed is the only thing to challenge us in this game right now.

Flag Post

mp7 ftw

Flag Post

Well there ought to be a balance for more WWI weapons payable by cash and not gold plates, so I’d suggest weapons such as the Bergmann Mp18, Lewis machine gun, webley revolver, mauser 98 for SMLE Lee Enfield (there are hardly any British-made weapons in the game!)

Flag Post

Barrett 50 Cal and Israeli Cornershot