[The Pride of Taern] Bugged Quest

21 posts

Flag Post

I was doing the Elections in the Village quest, and after turning both of the candidates in, I went to get my reward, and was evicted from the building before collecting. I can;t turn the quest in now and I did not get my reward. Seriously, this sucks.

Flag Post

Go to the town hall, you should be rewarded for exposing the candidates

Flag Post

I did, I went to the town hall in the village like they said to.

Flag Post

What quest stage do u currently have? It depends who did u support in the elections – Roman, Marcko or Marcelina. Maybe u exposed two of them, making the guy u supported a head of the village. U get your reward by speaking with NPC you have chosen.

Flag Post

I do admit though some quest are not specific enough like i’m on the quest Public Service where you have to find a bandit but it doesn’t tell you where they are and there is no X on the maps …

Flag Post

The “helping the woodcutters” quest chain is bugged too.
If you take the gold from the drawer before the girl steals it you can give it back and get the reward but the quest doesnt ends since the girl didnt steal it yet…

Flag Post

“Simon Says” quest is bugged. I got to the area I tells me to, and there is nothing here. I also tried entering the mine and the dead girl isn’t there either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrKillmealready:

“Simon Says” quest is bugged. I got to the area I tells me to, and there is nothing here. I also tried entering the mine and the dead girl isn’t there either.

Yes she is, she is in the mine …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Denis6:

Like I said, when I did the quest she wasn’t there. Now I can’t complete it.

Flag Post

And the “The Smell of Wood” quest is also, or at least it is for me. I killed Felix and the quest says “Pick up the chest”, but there isn’t a chest. These ones that I’m posting are probably just me, but still I can’t complete them.

Flag Post

The chest was not there for me either at first. I exited the room and went back and the chest was there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cabio113:

The chest was not there for me either at first. I exited the room and went back and the chest was there.

Didn’t try that……I deleted the account and started over. Thanks though.

Flag Post

Did you manage? What quest stage do you exactly have? I tested this quest and looks fine for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GabrielM148:

Did you manage? What quest stage do you exactly have? I tested this quest and looks fine for me.

No I didn’t finish it. The quest tab told me to go to the mine in the “Forlorn Settlement” area. I went there and no NPC’s were there except for the wraiths.

Flag Post

DrKillmealready: I figured what’s wrong. That part of the quest has been changed, but the red indicator hasn’t been moved so it still directs to the old – wrong – location. Though stage description is valid, but could happen, that your browser keeps outdated version :D. Now all that is fixed. To meet the Dead Girl and complete the quest you need to go to the new location. First go to the cave behind Madmen path, then – after the brigde – go to the right to the new, small cave with the altar. Dead Girl awaits you there :D.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GabrielM148:

DrKillmealready: I figured what’s wrong. That part of the quest has been changed, but the red indicator hasn’t been moved so it still directs to the old – wrong – location. Though stage description is valid, but could happen, that your browser keeps outdated version :D. Now all that is fixed. To meet the Dead Girl and complete the quest you need to go to the new location. First go to the cave behind Madmen path, then – after the brigde – go to the right to the new, small cave with the altar. Dead Girl awaits you there :D.

Thank you, but I already pretty much deleted that character and restarted.

Flag Post

yah u need to be an a party for ur infos

Flag Post
Originally posted by polasky:

yah u need to be an a party for ur infos

I got it done with another character. No party needed to get it, it was just a bug.

Flag Post

I have multiple quests in the cave at the same time (Darko Gnarl’s Birthday and Khold’s Matter). I went in and clicked on the entry into the chamber. I was given a choice between instances (I think that’s the applicable term here) and chose the one for the birthday quest. I entered and found and killed the first bad guy. Then two others spawned and my quest changed to killing them. I wanted to heal up first, so I went back out into the cave anteroom to camp. When I re-entered the chamber, those two guys were gone and the guys for the Khold quest were there. I’ve gone out and back multiple times but I don’t get prompted like I did that first time and it’s always just the Khold guys, who are too high level for me now.

Any suggestions how to get back to the birthday quest?

Flag Post

Complete other quests, so other instances won’t bother you anymore.

Flag Post

For public service im stuck on the part where you have too find Enasin and Fibush. Where are they!?