[Fantasy Online] is there any Hackers in FO?

15 posts

Flag Post

can someone say if the are any hackers in this game?

Flag Post

nope. no hacks in FO. yet.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Please don’t hack, there are very few hackers in FO and we’d like to keep it that way. Hard work gets you to the places that you want to be in this game, much like in real life. If you want to cheat, you get punished.

Flag Post

da fuq hogan im just asking if there are any cause im just never saw one.

Flag Post

yes there are hackers they are AWSOME! I’m one myself want some hacks?

Flag Post

My goodness, he’s just asking if there are any hackers, not that he wants any hacks. Also, I think coolfan is joking.

Flag Post

How did you know? :P

Flag Post

There probably are at least some people who attempt to use macros and autoclickers.
I dunno how many there are but they’re (hopefully) a minority.
I don’t think Gamer has ever stated how many people have been banned for hacking..

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolfan101:

How did you know? :P

I looked at your profile page. You seem to have decent grammar, and any sensible person would consider your previous post an over exaggeration. Also, to watrio, do you know how hackers are banned?

Flag Post

I’ve heard of lots of cases of so called ‘Hacking’ but I think that some cases (if not all) are just minor glitches, not a hacker. I have never even tried hacking because the hacker will get banned eventually. Hope this helps!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bh8211:

I’ve heard of lots of cases of so called ‘Hacking’ but I think that some cases (if not all) are just minor glitches, not a hacker. I have never even tried hacking because the hacker will get banned eventually. Hope this helps!

Nah there have been some hackers/bots

Flag Post

There are some hackers. They don’t steal other people’s accounts, just give themselves some extra bonuses…