[Top Shot: The Game] Wonder if I'm missing something.

4 posts

Flag Post

I’ve played the game for a couple weeks. The first two days I played enough to get to Level 12 and the Master challenges. In that time I achieved at least 3 stars on each. Over the the few days after that I got Gold for almost all the challenges. I’m still just barely a Level 13 and I cant even think of what I can possibly do to get to Level 15 to unlock the TopShot challenges.

I do the daily challenges – every one I do I win, but occasionally I’ll miss a day and the streak resets, but I now dont care about the few challenges I dont have Gold on – I’m just bored. Between the waiting and the insane inability to unlock a whole set of challenges, I just dont get it.

So… am I missing something? I cant imagine those few 3-4 golds I’m missing are keeping me from level 15. Or are they? If so, this game design is worse than I thought.

Thanks.

Flag Post

it’s just a level grind, mate. keep playing the same levels over and over. maybe buy something expensive for the XP. grind. (play what you do the best at. more XP that way)

Flag Post

Play a level like Behind Bars that has an easy gold and takes less than a second to get. Just do that 10 times, come back an hour and a half later and repeat. Going from 13-15 shouldn’t take more than 2 days.

Flag Post

Thanks for the responses. That’s what I figured – bad game design. I shouldnt have to play the same levels over and over until I hit an arbitrary “level” to unlock more – once should be enough.

Thanks again.