[The Pride of Taern] How do defenses work?

4 posts

Flag Post

The title is quite self explanatory, the defenses are damage reducers or they increase the chance of avoiding damage, also does it have diminishing returns or was it my impression? (by diminishing returns i mean that after x points you start to get less defense per point)

Also, in case anybody knows, were can i find a cape/cloack?

Flag Post

I do not know. But I think someone will come help you soon.

Flag Post

It determines the rate, and not damage. It DOES have diminshing returns. Also, you can’t get capes until at least level 20 from the druid village, assuming you’re a magic class. If you’re a str/dex class, you’ll have to wait until about level 30 before something’s good for you. The druid’s village is found in “South Alaril”, a place available at levels 15+, and to enter, you need to do a quest which is rather hard at level 20+.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Britishyoda:

It determines the rate, and not damage. It DOES have diminshing returns. Also, you can’t get capes until at least level 20 from the druid village, assuming you’re a magic class. If you’re a str/dex class, you’ll have to wait until about level 30 before something’s good for you. The druid’s village is found in “South Alaril”, a place available at levels 15+, and to enter, you need to do a quest which is rather hard at level 20+.

caps?