[Runescape] [Guide] Runescape Money Making Guide F2P/P2P - EASY!

10 posts

Flag Post

(Warning: Using this method may make you feel like a dick, but it is a legit, valid and profitable method, er.. kind of legit.)

Welcome to the easiest way to make profit in Runescape. This requires NO high-level skills, no fighting, no grinding, just being social.

Requirements:

1. Be able to make a new account.
2. (Optional) Have 2 computers.
3. Know how to be/act like a girl.

That’s all, just three steps!

Introduction:

First off, as you might of guessed, you need to make a girl account, no, this isn’t for trolling, so make a attractive female. If you already have a girl account, then congrats, you don’t need to do some of the stuff. Now, this is based around of you actually play as a male regularly in Runescape. Or, just in a simply way, you are a male irl. Now, mostly people hate on beggars, but if you noticed something: its always the boys being hated.

How to make money:

Okay, so now, once you have a female, simply beg for 5k or something cheap like that. If someone rich gives you 5k, pm them “Wanna be my bf?” and if they say “yes”, try to get a good 50k or something out of them under a day, and continue that. Until they get annoyed or you can simply ditch them. Once you have a whole pile of money, you either can transfer it to your main account (if you have two computers), or just play as a female and grow rich easy peasy.

Please tell me what you think about this super-simple method, if you liked it, or you didn’t.

Flag Post

Or you can Use a different method instead of takeing advantage of a person who cant get a girl friend in real life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawr236:

Or you can Use a different method instead of takeing advantage of a person who cant get a girl friend in real life.

But…but.. that would be using a practical method to make money..We can’t have THAT now can’t we?

Flag Post

I made billions this way.

I’m so sexy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by b1th:

I made billions this way.

I’m so sexy.

You’re a crazzyy gurlllllllllll!

Flag Post

there is a way to change yourself to a girl. u do it for a quest. i dunno exactly where but it somewhere outside of falador where u buy chainbodies

Flag Post
Originally posted by asgfgh:

there is a way to change yourself to a girl. u do it for a quest. i dunno exactly where but it somewhere outside of falador where u buy chainbodies

The Makeover Mage is right by the Crafting Guild.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawr236:

Really, he’s right.

Flag Post

this is really a good guide, veryuseful, thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by henrythe7th7:

you either can transfer it to your main account (if you have two computers)

…And right there is where this isn’t allowed. Transferring wealth breaks the rules, time for you to refresh on those? ;)

Here’s another guide I’ve put together if anyone is interested:

Members: Switch to a foreign language server (German or the semi-new Spanish server are prime examples), and go kill Mature Grotworms. Pick up any Rune or Adamant items. If you run low on health, they drop unnoted sharks fairly commonly as well. Requires decent combat gear.

Free players: High alchemy can be a good money maker if you’re careful. Hard Leather Boots can often turn out a profit. If this isn’t worthwhile enough, go to a foreign language server (Like in the members part) and cut Yew Trees. Requirements: High level alchemy: 55. Cutting Yew trees for Yew logs: 60.