[Fantasy Online] Time based Account Deletion

6 posts

Flag Post

I noticed after not playing the game in.. about a year or so, my account seems to have been reset, I was wondering if there was a way to undo this or if they usually delete unused accounts of a certain age? A friend of mine really wants me to start playing again and I likely will, but would at least like to see if my old account can’t be recovered.

Flag Post

Your account was not deleted, retry every user etc you may of used.

Flag Post

I have only ever used this one, I don’t make alternate accounts.
Also, when I first logged on it even showed the caves I used to be in, only when I actually gained control of my character.. it was the start of the game, nude, item-less, with the tutorial man and scarecrows and everything. (If that helps identify the problem)

Flag Post

I would recommend posting this in the support sub-forums @ fantasy-mmorpg.com/forums with all known details.

Flag Post

truewolves, that happened to me too. i played in late ‘10, and came back this july to find my account at level 1. I think this happened because there was a huge bug awhile back that deleted a lot of player’s accounts. I guess both of us were part of that account deletion, as well as many others

Flag Post
Originally posted by hirsheybar:

truewolves, that happened to me too. i played in late ‘10, and came back this july to find my account at level 1. I think this happened because there was a huge bug awhile back that deleted a lot of player’s accounts. I guess both of us were part of that account deletion, as well as many others

You might be an alpha player. Too bad you didn’t stick around for your halo….