What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
# Make sure your browser is up to date with the latest available version!
Many of the weird issues we are seeing are due to out of date browsers. The latest versions will run Vorp at higher framerates and with less bugs.
This thread is for the most current major known issues, so I’m going to remove the individual bug report replies and lock it. If you have a bug to report that’s not listed here, please visit our support page at [https://getsatisfaction.com/end\_games\_entertainment/products/end\_games\_entertainment\_vorp](https://getsatisfaction.com/end_games_entertainment/products/end_games_entertainment_vorp)
# Technical Issues
- If you are playing outside of North America (e.g. from Europe, Asia, or South America), you may experience severe lag issues with Vorp. Unfortunately we can only afford one set of servers currently and they are in the USA.
- Chrome on Mac is known to have poor performance issues with apps and games made in Unity3D. Unfortunately Vorp is made in Unity3D. Recommend using Safari or Firefox on Mac OS.
- Chrome on PC sometimes has a 1-3 second delay on input in windowed mode.
- Sometimes the Unity3D plugin will fail to start correctly, with an error of “Bad File Length” or “Error Launching Unity Player”. Refreshing the page usually fixes this.
- Firefox sometimes loses all audio after playing for a few minutes.
- Internet Explorer has been known to corrupt the Unity Web Player add-on. If this happens, you will need to uninstall the Unity WebPlayerControl through the Windows Control panel, restart IE, then attempt to reload Vorp to get the plugin again. Even if it says the install fails, it may still work if you keep trying a few times and reload.
- Internet Explorer 64-bit is currently incompatible with Vorp (and all Unity3D games)
- Opera is currently not officially supported for Vorp. You may be able to get it to work, but you will likely experience technical problems.
- Trend Micro anti-virus sometimes blocks access to vorp.endgames.net, and can disrupt gameplay as well.
# Game Issues
- If you are having trouble connecting to the game (for example, Server Error -1000,-1000,-1000) or to a Live Match, make sure any firewall is allowing traffic on port 843 which our servers use to communicate with the game.
- You cannot spend upgrade points while dead currently.
# By Design (future FAQ)
- If you don’t see a hotkey for a loadout, it is a passive ability.