What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
The Unity Web Player requires a cursor to stay inside the game. It would be a great preventer of catastrophes involving disgusting stomach acid and immediate meals if the side scroll could be locked while the hardware mouse is outside of the game. To see what I mean, play a 3D level and put the mouse outside the game.
> *Originally posted by **[kikola](/forums/189/topics/282242?page=1#posts-6085393):***
> Any suggestion & feedback you have for the game, leave them here.
1) The game is jerky and slow when played in 1024×768, presumably because the game windows doesn’t fit on the screen at that resolution. It becomes acceptably playable when set to 1152×864 or higher, but even at that resolution the game window doesn’t quite fit on my screen. [13% of the world](http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_display.asp) is using 1024×768. You might consider trimming the horizontal width of the game window.
2) Whether or not viewed in proper resolution, while the game itself is acceptably playable in higher resolutions, it slows down my computer to a crawl. Vertically scrolling the browser page, or switching between tabs results in delays of over a second. Clicking my start menu results in delay of nearly 4 seconds. This is on a 2.5ghz dual core machine with 4 gigs of ram and 2 gigs of video ram. And watching performance monitor, throughout all of this I never see CPU usage go much above 30%. There’s no excuse for it to bog down my system like this.
3) It’s leaking memory badly. Just navigating through the menus, attempting to join a match then canceling out, I’m sitting and watching my windows resource monitor as my browser is going from 500megs to 622meg memory use over just a couple minutes. Click quickstart…cancel back out, BAM! 9 more megs used.
4) The skip button doesn’t actually skip combat graphics. After pressing space, the view shifts, the attack graphics go…and I can click the skip button a dozen times, but it never does anything. There is an audio que acknowledgeing that the button is being pressed. It’s just not doing anything.
The only significant bug that I’ve seen is that whenever I refresh, or try to come back to the game after playing it for a while, I have to kill the Unity Player process. Rather annoying, and kind of unnecessary. Also little strange things like spawning more than one ghost, and all following the same controls (unsure if other players could see the multiple ghosts. And the occasional massive quantity of lag. I sat there for 2 minutes waiting for a cannonball that had been shot behind me to explode. Running a Macbook Pro, OSX 10.6, not too sure about the hardware though. It’s a mac ~~\_~~ ; Will try on a PC in a few days.
I’d like to see 1 mayor change in this game. The inventory. It’s ok as it is at this moment. But there is really no need to put an item limit on it. You wont gain anything by hogging items at all. Let the cards just stack up and it would be solved. The current system makes you search for cards… makes you sell cards that you rarely use… I personally only use cards in pve fights so i like to keep mine…
In short: Let cards stack and count as 1 item just like the gems, the inventory will be more user friendly and it will be easier to find your cards.
The current system for PvE is lacking a bit in my opinion. I personally like the PvE part better (even tough i do great in PvP). Now, every couple of levels you get a new PvE map to do. Only level 10 at the moment, so i dont know how long that will continue but, how about changing the 1 time on each map to once for every map you unlocked, and let us decide what map we would like to do? I mean, people asked for help, i had to decline because i were on cooldown but could still do the other PvE map.
And a small side suggestion: Let the maps reset at a set time a day, not 24h (i assume its 24h) after you did it. It’s annoying to have different timers for this and i dont feel like keeping track of them all, so i suggest, just reset at midnight :)
Thanks for reading!
I know there is a message that displays the people that come online and offline. But what i would like to see is that my friends that are online are displayed below my name in the user list in the lobby with a green light or something next to them. There is no way to see if some one is online at this moment unless you browse the entire user list, and with the amount of players increasing, that starts to be a pain.
I think some tournaments (Not all), should run in a more standard format, maybe swiss or double elimination. Like, you gotta get 32 peeps to join at the same time. When they’ve all joined, the tourney starts, and it’s 1v1 battles (Or 2v2, or whatever).
Also, i think what he’s trying to state is make tourneys like a real tournament, such as elimination, player a ~ z goes, randomly choose a to go against b, c to go against f, e against g, if g f and b lose, it randomly chooses a to fight against either e or c, so on so forth, until only 1 winner remains. it’s actually the idea of what most tournaments go in, wouldn’t really call the current concept a tournament but just an event more or less.
1) Ability to tell via friends list if someone is online or not.
2) Private messaging system via whispers or /tell playername msg would be extremely handy.
(1 and 2 are probably on the way, but thought I would add them anyways)
3) We should be able to sell items on the market for silver, and not only gold, I personally purchase gold as well but i like the idea of having the option of selling both in gold and silver as well as purchasing in gold and silver, though silver is extremely easy to obtain by purchasing the gold pack (10000 silver for 10 gold), i would like to purchase market items for silver instead of having to purchase gold to buy from the market. [[Sorry, i’m tired so my sentence structuring isn’t very good, nor is the way i’m trying to explain it Lol, probably should’ve gone to bed, but i’m best with ideas when i think of it here and now]].
4) Perhaps the ability to change the round turn time per player as well as the ability to disable / enable the usage of all cards or even specific cards when creating a game.
5) waiting rooms should have more detail stating what map they are on, and QUICK JOIN should have an option to enable or disable joining rooms, so that people wanting to quick join 1v1 only can do so with ease.
6) An experience bar for the PVP EXP would be nice, so that we know what PVP rank we will be ie the gold medal, silver medal, crown, etc. and a better explanation of the medal system, i can’t seem to find that anywhere.
7) A Friends-Only chat, where you can speak to all of your friends that are currently online all at once. Of course, they would only be able to see messages of people they’ve added to their friends list as well.
8) more wallpapers! I love decorating my look, but there’s not nearly enough options, also, i think wallpapers are way too expensive for purchasing even with them being permanent.
9) Character costumes — costumes and such you can wear to make you look different. Though you probably have an idea for this already :p
10) A way to see your current ranking in the tournaments! such as who currently has the most kills, 2nd most, 3rd most [but, perhaps not being able to see ~~how~~ many kills! just who is currently first/second/third ;D
11) Purchase gems for silver, but, they should ~~not~~ be cheap, such as an emerald gem should be purchaseable, but cost around 15,000 silver for one.
12) Game Spectating~ would be great to be able to watch my friends or enemies play a game.
13) PVE gold cost for a reset should be cheaper, 40 gold for a reset is extremely expensive- I think 10 gold per reset would be more fair, especially since you don’t always get “epic” items from boss fights.
14) More PVE maps that aren’t boss fights that players could join and create just as they can with PVP, though of course the rewards would be far less than a boss fight.
15) Ghost colors~ perhaps the ability to change your ghosts color, just for the entertaining factor.. not a great suggestion i suppose, but i think it would be amusing :3
Sorry about so many, i bet a lot of them are planned already especially since this is in beta, but, i feel like i should post them anyways =]
Love the game by the way! great and fun to play.