[Ministry of War] FIX ARENA MATCH-UPS

8 posts

Flag Post

Have any of the new players been feed up with being wiped across the floor trying to do daily because of unfair match ups? i.e 1000 T1 archers 500 T1 swordsmen and a low equipped hero V 1000 T5 units and a high level equipped hero. I found this extremly frustrating when trying to get the arena daily stuff. Please snail fix this for it is complete and utter bullshit for new people starting this game.

Flag Post

Lol agreed lvl 1 hero w 25 t1 against lvl 50ish w 4 full stacks of chariots. OP

Flag Post

I mean, it wouldn’t be so bad if you could atleast get some points even if you lose. It was like that once but snail likes to screw things over and not actualy fix the problem it would seem. I’ll stick to that untill snail can pull some weight.

Flag Post

Ok im a long time old player i quit a long while ago like when pets came out mostly because of that arena crap its been going on since the begging of the game so i feel you should just suck it up and use startegy ive done it and won with t3 and 43 hero vs 60 lv hero with 3or 4 full stack o t5s

Flag Post

sorrry for bad spellingD:

Flag Post

what strategy lol? micro?

Flag Post

at least they can put us w ppl in same age…..=(

Flag Post

exactly. So idc wether it started from the begging. I want it fixed so the higher up level plays don’t just screw every1 over, even in the same age it would atleast give every1 a fair chance. so you should stfu werdty.