[Monstermind] New Alliance - Demons of Destruction

19 posts

Flag Post

This is a new alliance made for those who are active and have respect for other players even if they are not in this alliance, Players in this alliance must be lvl 15+ and can only attack other members in the alliance if they have permission.

Rules
1.You can attack your members of the alliance but when they say that you need to stop please stop!
2.You can farm your members but only when they allow it.

RANKINGS -

DemonLord ( Leader ) – Insaneinferno only to be changed if insaneinferno quits
Demon General ( Experienced,Helpful and active players ) -
Demon Captain ( Active, helpful players ) -
Demon Spawn ( Hasn’t yet proved their worthy ) – Betuws

The Leader controls all of the things in the alliance and organises raids ( Raids on rich players can be requested )

Generals Help organise raids and keep Captains, Recruits under control making sure they dont abuse rules

Captains Help the alliance and report any issues to me or the general(s)

Spawns are new and need help :P

If you want to join the alliance but are not yet level 15 we have reserve slots for when you become level 15

RESERVES -

Flag Post

i am level 17,can i join your alliance InsaneInferno?

Flag Post

I would like to be peacekeeper of this, to prevent wars and help you if attacked, if declined, no punishment, friend.

Flag Post

No problem :) Betuws you are accepted and you are announced a demon spawn – You are also the first member of this Alliance but prepare to see this alliance stormed by demons :D

Btw i just want to make a small application form so when you can fill it out if you want to join then please do so,

(Username)
*I am level__
*I want to join because___
Hope i am accepted,
(Username)

Flag Post

thanks for accepting me,i dont let you down,and gone lvl up

Flag Post

Ok betuws i will have some tasks for us to do everynow and then to gain money

Flag Post

only we have a problem:the time zone,im in europe so if ou are in the us i play at your night and sleep while you are on in the day of the us

Flag Post

can i join? im lvl 15 almost 16

Flag Post

i want to join because i want to get revenge on MHA

Flag Post

nice to see an new alliance. and cyber, why he hell do you want revenge?

Flag Post

because u just got rid of everyone apart from a few ppl and why only 10 why a limit?

Flag Post

BossaStudios demands.

Flag Post

jep, BossaStudios wanted to close my alliance.

Flag Post

ok this thred has to much rules but il join im lv 26

Flag Post

change the ruels to raiding other players and hateing facebookers

Flag Post

Blacklist02
*I am level 16
*I want to join because I am a noob really but I like to have fun and I don’t mind people raiding or farming my tiny town because it’s fun to watch their tactics. :]
Hope i am accepted,
Blacklist02

Flag Post

i got a very annoying bug which not let me play the game,it says error,looks like there is a problem with our machines or something like that….

Flag Post

i lv this game it is cool

Flag Post

No formatting…no offense,but this is a failance