[Monsters' Den Chronicles] No female character? seriously...

11 posts

Flag Post

I don’t play this game only because of that. I stood in front of the customization screen for like 30mins, looking for that male/female button… then left. I played both previous Monster’s Den and I can’t play this, i get bored in 2mins from the lack of female presence.

Flag Post

WHY … do you CARE!? Just asking… just asking… It IS a dungeon crawler you realize? Gameplay matters, a little more than your characters… because your characters LACK character. They’re just four statues that have a series of abilities. Male or female. doesn’t matter.

Flag Post

I dearly hope this is because you are a girl yourself and not a perverted teenager that plays games to look at girls’ butts. >_<

Flag Post
Originally posted by h3r3t7qu3:

I don’t play this game only because of that. I stood in front of the customization screen for like 30mins, looking for that male/female button… then left. I played both previous Monster’s Den and I can’t play this, i get bored in 2mins from the lack of female presence.

you have some serious problems with males i mean wtf you are not going to play ANY game which doesnt have female in itt? lol
as Shader36 said i hope that you are saying that because you are a girl xD

Flag Post

@Purechillos It’s easy to consider the amount of work that would be required to include female characters and the time that would have added to it’s release, but it’s a basic thing that’s presumably expected in most games no matter how long it would have taken it would have been classed as further quality, especially in a females point of view. You can’t forfeit the option between gender just to reduce time and workload. Although it’s nothing serious it’s a pain in simple. Especially when the previous games have had the gender option.
& @rihard999 In reverse to that, your point is invalid. Because then it can be switched to having a problem with females due to the lack of them.
& Finally aha @siraidan9 In fact I suppose it’s a matter of opinion whether it matters or not. In my case, and obviously that of the first post it does matter. Whether they’re just ‘statues’ or not, the option should still be there. It’s usually just a typically expected thing with all or most games and appeals to a wider audience such as those like the first poster.

Flag Post

Female characters are now available. Hard to tell the genders apart under the armor though.

Flag Post

thank you devs! thats really awesome to have female characters again!
@ everyone in this topic except BoyIsAMonster and Lucenian: girls are half of the world population, get used to it?

Flag Post

you know the meme ‘there are no girls on the internet’ ? well it’s kind of like that on the internet… no make that gaming
i’ve got a rather large circle of friends on and ofline and only about 25% of the gamers are female ofcourse this is in no way proof of there being few gamergirls but i think it can be assumed there’s a lot less female gamers than there are male gamers

Flag Post

ok … scratch that a quick googling surprised me by telling me a survey says 62% of online gamers are female… i did NOT see that one comming xD have my most sincere apologies ladies

Flag Post

you can change gender. just go to character. and see that button? click the one put your mouse over and click the one that says “customize character” thats where you can change gender into women

Flag Post
Originally posted by exodiar:

ok … scratch that a quick googling surprised me by telling me a survey says 62% of online gamers are female… i did NOT see that one comming xD have my most sincere apologies ladies

This includes Facebook games like Farmville, Mafia Wars, and the like, which are played primarily by females.