[Syfy Monster Island] Glitches in game.

9 posts

Flag Post

I just recently bought a shock rifle and sold a noobie pistol I didn’t need. I then logged off the game and logged back on an hour later, to see that the shock rifle was gone and I still had the pistol. Is there any possibility that I would be able to have my shock rifle reimbursed?

Flag Post

logged back on only to see my molten rain was gone so instead of buying 1 more I had to buy two

Flag Post

We will begin investigating these issues, granting reimbursements where applicable.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Thanks SGDev_Pin. I logged in this morning and had my Shock Rifle.

Flag Post

Due to lags and (unseen) misclicks i’ve lost a few mc’s on the way. Just now i wanted to go to the headquarters, and make another attack on a boss i started, the screen freezes up and i’ve bought an energy drink. I was trying to save up mc’s for a better weapon, but now i’m level 22 and have got only 7 mc’s to spend. I’ve had a strange mishap before where a claimed loot from a boss contained a stim pack, i used it after a battle that didn’t result in me being victorious (as it showed the use stimpack instead of buy). i payed for it with mc’s.. checking afterwards in my inventory i found i had one stimpack there. I’m not sure if there’s a way for you dev’s to confirm i haven’t used mc’s for purposes i intended or not, but this has taken some of the fun out of the game for me. i would have liked to pay mc’s for a molten rain at this point, but as it stands right now reaching level 30 won’t be enough for that.

Flag Post

Same happened to me,,, First i had invested 4 cash into an Energy drink i neither wanted or needed, but about that i allready wrote ya a mail Pin, and now i just found out that my shock rifle is also gone …. thats until now 13 mc that are “wasted for nuthing” hope you get such stuff fixed really soon

Flag Post

Can’t buy mega cash. Got the Kong kredits but when I try to buy mega cash get a page error on Internet Explorer.

Flag Post

Just bought the new pants and when putting them on instead the went into the recycle bin!! are you serious? There should be no way this should be able to happen. This is real money here. Done with this game.

Flag Post

i have 8 guns that are worth 0$ and that cant be sold and i lost a unique gun that i had pou into one of the premium wepon slots