[BigHeadBash] [Spicy Horse Post]BHB Head-Hunter Contest Closed. Winners Announced

26 posts

Flag Post

Greetings Bashers,

Today we are announcing a new contest in BigHead BASH Head-Hunter Contest. The goal of this Contest is quite simple. Over the course of a week starting today, 27th July till 2nd August UTC 8PM, kill as many different players as possible to up your ‘unique kill’ count. The one with the highest number of ‘unique kills’ in the game will win 500 gold tokens for your effort. The 2nd and 3rd place players will also get gold tokens. We’ll be tracking the figures and we will post daily leaders here.
Be a bounty hunter and bash them all!

Flag Post

Spooktastic!

Flag Post

by the way, are ‘Rescue’ and ‘Critical kill’ part of Unique Kills?

Flag Post
Originally posted by skellyjack:

oh those? i got this then lol

Flag Post

It’s BASHing time!

Flag Post
Originally posted by skellyjack:

Yes, as long as it is a Kill. When its a “Rescue” or “Critical Kill”, it simply adds bonus to your score.

Flag Post

Here is the first of the Leader-board update for you all. Keep playing the game. There’s still time to get more kills.

Flag Post

Can you tell me what I’m at? I started this event 2 days late, wanna see if there’s any point in me actually trying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kikola:

Here is the first of the Leader-board update for you all. Keep playing the game. There’s still time to get more kills.

wut? whats a unique kill?

Flag Post
Originally posted by B10H4Z4RDX:

Didn’t you read the post? Unique kill = a kill on a player you’ve never killed before as of the start of the event. So skelly has killed 136 different players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bloodstar23:

Didn’t you read the post? Unique kill = a kill on a player you’ve never killed before as of the start of the event. So skelly has killed 136 different players.

wait… that sux… that means ppl who started playing earlier will have a disadvantage D:

Flag Post

wait… that sux… that means ppl who started playing earlier will have a disadvantage D:

Yup, hence why I have one. I started the event two days late lol.

Flag Post

pyramid building ftw, oh and where u check?

Flag Post

What do you mean where did I check? If you’re talking about being late to the event, it started on the 27th, I didn’t play on the 27th or the 28th, so I started two days late. If you’re talking about checking your unique kills, there’s nowhere that you can check to my knowledge.

Flag Post

Hey, we have prizes to 2nd and 3rd places as well, have a little faith!!!!!

Flag Post

What do you mean where did I check? If you’re talking about being late to the event, it started on the 27th, I didn’t play on the 27th or the 28th, so I started two days late. If you’re talking about checking your unique kills, there’s nowhere that you can check to my knowledge.

ok then… still building teh pyramaid

Flag Post

Also, we are going to have more tournaments you can win very soon!

Flag Post

So can you give ne updates when your ps3 games come ouy

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spicyhorse:

Also, we are going to have more tournaments you can win very soon!

when we get that?

Flag Post

Aww piss I suppose It’s to late for me to try to win this now. Damn.

Flag Post

Hey Bashers, time for another update of the leader-board, this is the last update until we announce the final winners tomorrow. The last few spots are quite tight, so it should be a very exciting last day.
Here is the tally from 27th July-1st Aug UTC time

Lets see who come out on top tomorrow.

Flag Post

Oh well. I’ve got a summer project to finish, Looks like I won’t be procrastinating. Therefore I won’t be playing :/

Flag Post

Lol, well, I certainly caught up for being 2 days late to start.

Flag Post

Hey Bashers, time for another update of the leader-board, this is the last update until we announce the final winners tomorrow. The last few spots are quite tight, so it should be a very exciting last day.
Here is the tally from 27th July-1st Aug UTC time

Lets see who come out on top tomorrow.

kinda feel bad for the 50 or so noobs that i made ragequit…

Flag Post

Hey guys, the head-Hunter Contest has come to an end. The goal was to get as many unique kills as possible. . Again Skellyjack is up at top w 226 kills. bloodstar23 came in strong to finish second & Igorex04 is third w 78 kills.
Congratulations guys. Expect to receive your tokens by the end of the week.

So, here it is- the final standing of the Head-Hunter Contest. We’re posting the top 20 players for the week: