Everything about featuring a map
The biggest reason I made this thread, is that almost every day someone asks something about featuring maps at forums and in-game. They ask for even smallest things.
And people thinks that I know everything about featuring maps, because I have 4 builder spinners. If you want to see them, I have links:
Dark Grey and Gold – http://i44.tinypic.com/bf28ux.jpg
Dark Green and Pink – http://i51.tinypic.com/293d6jn.png
Dark Green Builder GLITCHED – http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp280/youngskeezey90/jzuobuilderhq.png
To make this thread perfect, I need you to tell me what is missing and ask questions which aren’t in this thread.
To get a map featured:
You need to get a lot of votes for your map, means that you need “thumbs up”s in-game.
Your votes will not reset, if someone copies your map. They will reset if you edit the map.
You do not need to post your map at forums!
Any kind of hammer maps can not get featured. Same with mazes.
How many votes you need?
- There is not exact amount of votes to get your map featured. You need enough votes to get into top 100.
How do I know when my map is featured?
- It will be in this thread: http://forums.xgenstudios.com/showth…ick-Changelog. And in-game when creating a game, there is “Featured Maps” section, your map with your name will be there. And you should get your builder immediately.
If someone copies my map, can he get the map featured?
- Yes he can, and he will get the builder spinner.
Can you change your maps name after it gets featured?
- No, if you want another name for your map, your going to have to make new map or ask someone to edit the name who has the collision editing program. So, your votes will get reset anyway.
Can maps which has collision edited tiles get featured?
- If there’s way too much tiles edited, probably not.
Can you see how many votes you have?
- You can not see your votes, you just have to guess how much you have.
How to glitch builder spinner?
- Simply leave it on when your lab pass expires.
What do you get for featuring a map?
- For 1 feature you get a builder spinner, which is dark grey. For 2 features you get another builder spinner, which is gold. For 3, or more, you can choose the color for your builder spinner.
Ask your questions here, and I will answer to them!
List of the Featured Maps
Danny’s explanation of the top 100