[The Pride of Taern] Mysterious fight resulting in death.

7 posts

Flag Post

So I was walking inside the cave in a party (I wasn’t the leader) trying to finish my quest. Then out of nowhere I entered a strange fight where some high leveled person with a pet attack me and a giant not-really-sure-what, then I died…

What happened? Is this the PvP system? If so please fix it as it isn’t quite fair when a lvl 38 attacks a lvl 5 doing his quests peacefully.

(I know his level from the scoreboard, and apparently he’s 10th on 1v1 in EU server, which is just pathetic if all he does is kill lvl 5’s.)

Flag Post

I also had a problem somewhat similar. Some level 20-something attacked me while I was level 5 also.

Flag Post

Pumpmaster comes when you’re “fighting” just to regain stats. Where you fighting a friend just to rest? He also comes when you fight someone significantly different in level.

Flag Post

has anyone defeaded the pumpmaster ?

Flag Post

it is a gaurd protects newbies from bulls and pumpmaster is made to protect newbies and he made to be impossible to kill aso don t bull newbies again kid

Flag Post

hey thisis why 1) your a higher lvl than other 2) cheat engine resting in red zone Pumpmaster is undfeeatable and if that lvl 5 attacked you try to stay out of sight and go away from red zone man.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mafiaboy2012:

hey thisis why 1) your a higher lvl than other 2) cheat engine resting in red zone Pumpmaster is undfeeatable and if that lvl 5 attacked you try to stay out of sight and go away from red zone man.

no cheatengine pumpmastre died against party of 5 above lvls 60 , he shows when u attack someone or getting attacked by someone lower then u by around 10 lvls