[The Pride of Taern] Platinium

5 posts

Flag Post

I have a question about Platinium. I understand it is the “premium” currency in the game. However i’ve seen that most items above lvl 9 (well let’s say above 15 to be sure) cost gold and platinium. I also got some platinium from a quest but it is hardly anything compared to the prices in the shops. Does this mean one cannot play the game in higher levels unless he pays ?

Flag Post

there are few things that are platinum only. Equipment that costs gold and plat can be bought by using just gold at a higher price, Unless it changes in the later level equipment it is double gold if not using platinum. So a 6000 gold and 6 platinum weapon can be bought with 6k gold and 6 platinum, or just 12k gold.

Flag Post

Although I’ve learned you cannot buy/revive pets with plat. (just a little add on)

Flag Post

There are some guild pets you can buy with gold only,but most pets you can’t buy without plat.(You can buy platinum from other players with gold tho.)
Now about the items in the shop,you either pay gold and plat or twice the gold value,so no need to really have platinum to buy them.

Flag Post

Just tried to buy plat, but nothing happens when I click the “add platinum” button…???