[Redshift] Synapse: You will Take Notice

10 posts

Flag Post

By most of my fleet not playing we have than created a drought in your game. The game is dying and dead. Maybe soon you will release updates. I will continue to get people on Kongregate to boycott your game until you make updates for this game like you do Tyrant and SkyShard. Your public releations speeches are just what is to be expected by any PR person Rud. You make me hate the rats like you I work with everyday.

I know what your job is. You need to rethink what it is, because really your failing at it since you haven’t been able to do even that. Keep the public happy, and informed. Your public for the game left for the reason of lack of weekly updates. We didn’t even ask for weekly game updates, we asked for weekly forum postings and notes about these updates.

Most importantly you should also note:

By failing to deliver product, you are missing out on revenue from the game. Your also liable to have to return monies in game to players for failing to deliver such product since, even though no one forced them to spend monies, they did with certain expectations(imagine you buy a car fresh from the factory less than 100 miles, than by the time you hit 2000 miles the engine blew up and transmission went out) this is what you have done. You have sold people lemons instead of the apples they were promised. As such, members can seek restitutions from their appropriate credit card company.

Just some info for you since you wanted to screw us.

I hope all the paying wallet warriors use it and screw you.

Or maybe you figure your shit out.

A Copy was sent to members of kongregate. You may report me if you wish, but they can decide to take action already if they find anything in this message inappropriate.

Flag Post

See: Skyshard Heroes

/close thread

Flag Post

Rampant boosting is what killed the game, which you are part of.

Flag Post

Be serious. Boosting didn’t kill the game. f no one boosted, there would have been no one for the level 25s to actually kill. Boosting is irrelevant: As a means of getting cash, it pays peanuts. Boosting is chump change. The systematic genocide of everyone who knew how to play the game followed by a completely hollow endgame and total official unresponsiveness killed the game. When you wipe out more than half the active, high-level players in the game in some imagined witch hunt, your game loses the critical mass of players needed to provide an actual food chain, and your ecology has thus collapsed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenAccount:

Be serious. Boosting didn’t kill the game. f no one boosted, there would have been no one for the level 25s to actually kill. Boosting is irrelevant: As a means of getting cash, it pays peanuts. Boosting is chump change. The systematic genocide of everyone who knew how to play the game followed by a completely hollow endgame and total official unresponsiveness killed the game. When you wipe out more than half the active, high-level players in the game in some imagined witch hunt, your game loses the critical mass of players needed to provide an actual food chain, and your ecology has thus collapsed.

Broken with the only decent reply to my thread… at least someone understood the problems in game _

Aking: go shoot yourself… You know nothing… are nothing… I will kill you in Skyshard just like I would have redshift…

Loli: I did not boost, so congrats on being another moron. Yes people boosted. Yes I saw why and their need. Many did it not for the cash unlike aviv and chubbs, but the xp. So really if you wanna blame me fine. I saw it as a healthy exploit of the game mechanic. Now enjoy never speaking on this forum again as the moderator will remove your posts for trying to slander my name.

Lesson boys and girls:
If you wanna mess with the big dogs, maybe you should finish school and grow up. This is a world filled with civilized and intelligent people. Those who can’t keep up, don’t belong here.

@Broken:
Having a level system, failed beta tests, and hiring a public releations person was total waste of resources and time that could have gone to improve synapse games like Redshift, and SkyShard.

BTW since AKING seems to like skyshard:

Funfact NOOBLET: Its the same code as Redshift… O.o didn’t you know?

Flag Post

The systematic genocide of everyone who knew how to play the game followed by a completely hollow endgame and total official unresponsiveness killed the game. When you wipe out more than half the active, high-level players in the game in some imagined witch hunt, your game loses the critical mass of players needed to provide an actual food chain, and your ecology has thus collapsed.

Another way to re-frame it is in terms of Bartle’s classic paper on MMORPG player dynamics. Driving off the players that probe the unintended consequences of game mechanics — the Explorers — is the most efficient way to destabilize your player base! Furthermore, the game design seems heavily tilted to what Bartle calls a type 1 equilibrium, with the endgame consisting of endless jostling for leaderboard position and PvP pew-pew. This is an unstable equilibrium that exhibits wildly fluctuating levels of player activity; its stable state is total collapse.

Flag Post

If you want to examine the implosion of Redshit based on Bartleian collapse, it should be noted that the pure Explorer population exerts little or no influence the other population except in massive quantities.

What ACTUALLY happened was that the Achievement gameplay was basically completely hollow. This resulted in the failure to attract many Achiever-type players, and these were all quickly driven off by the Killers. The game’s remaining population was thus primarily built on Killers and Explorers. Explorers, being a self-perpetuating population, proceeded to propagate to large numbers. Killers, however, do not like Explorers, as Explorers make poor prey. By lobbying for external intervention, they got a large number of them banned under spurilous and blatantly false claims. This left basically nobody else in the game. The Killers got bored and left, resulting in the Type 4 equilibrium: Dead Game.

Synapticoin has probably recognized at this point that Redshit is likely beyond saving and has abandoned it.

Flag Post

If you want to examine the implosion of Redshit based on Bartleian collapse, it should be noted that the pure Explorer population exerts little or no influence the other population except in massive quantities.

What ACTUALLY happened was that the Achievement gameplay was basically completely hollow. This resulted in the failure to attract many Achiever-type players, and these were all quickly driven off by the Killers. The game’s remaining population was thus primarily built on Killers and Explorers. Explorers, being a self-perpetuating population, proceeded to propagate to large numbers. Killers, however, do not like Explorers, as Explorers make poor prey. By lobbying for external intervention, they got a large number of them banned under spurilous and blatantly false claims. This left basically nobody else in the game. The Killers got bored and left, resulting in the Type 4 equilibrium: Dead Game.

Synapticoin has probably recognized at this point that Redshit is likely beyond saving and has abandoned it.

come back to tyrant. you were always the best. :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:

By most of my fleet not playing we have than created a drought in your game. The game is dying and dead. Maybe soon you will release updates. I will continue to get people on Kongregate to boycott your game until you make updates for this game like you do Tyrant and SkyShard. Your public releations speeches are just what is to be expected by any PR person Rud. You make me hate the rats like you I work with everyday.

I know what your job is. You need to rethink what it is, because really your failing at it since you haven’t been able to do even that. Keep the public happy, and informed. Your public for the game left for the reason of lack of weekly updates. We didn’t even ask for weekly game updates, we asked for weekly forum postings and notes about these updates.

Most importantly you should also note:

By failing to deliver product, you are missing out on revenue from the game. Your also liable to have to return monies in game to players for failing to deliver such product since, even though no one forced them to spend monies, they did with certain expectations(imagine you buy a car fresh from the factory less than 100 miles, than by the time you hit 2000 miles the engine blew up and transmission went out) this is what you have done. You have sold people lemons instead of the apples they were promised. As such, members can seek restitutions from their appropriate credit card company.

Just some info for you since you wanted to screw us.

I hope all the paying wallet warriors use it and screw you.

Or maybe you figure your shit out.

A Copy was sent to members of kongregate. You may report me if you wish, but they can decide to take action already if they find anything in this message inappropriate.

Hows that legal action coming? Advise; before spewing ludicrousness spare the time to read the Privacy Statement.

“You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SGI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, and suppliers from any and all claims, liability, expenses, damages and costs…”

Sorry man I cant fathom the….

Flag Post

Originally posted by EJenn:

Hows that legal action coming? Advise; before spewing ludicrousness spare the time to read the Privacy Statement.

“You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SGI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, and suppliers from any and all claims, liability, expenses, damages and costs…”

Sorry man I cant fathom the….

Could you, please, finish your statement, Jenn? It looks like you ran out of room.

Wolf-Spider