[Drakensang Online] PVP question

8 posts

Flag Post

Maybe it’s just something I’m encountering, but is there a reason why PvP tends to be so horribly one-sided? 1 vs 1 battles usually pit me (lvl 33, no fancy gear or w/e) against a lvl 40. 3 vs. 3 battles, I get placed in a low level team and 3 lvl 40’s wreck up the place.

The result of these one-sided battles is that my team just AFKs and I’m wasting another 7 minutes on this game. The lack of english speaking people in-game hasn’t helped clarifying this issue so I’m hoping someone can explain this situation to me here.

Flag Post

The arena matching is on range of 10 lvls 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 ; so you can face hi lvl opponents and you don’t have a chance. Also there are ppl that buy adermant and use better essences (destruction +300%, beat that with normal ones _) or buffs; and don’t forget 3rd skill tree, pro pvp player have better pvp-talents that give them a good advantage.
For more info check official forums http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/showthread.php?t=442938

Flag Post
Originally posted by Icomanser:

The arena matching is on range of 10 lvls 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 ; so you can face hi lvl opponents and you don’t have a chance. Also there are ppl that buy adermant and use better essences (destruction +300%, beat that with normal ones _) or buffs; and don’t forget 3rd skill tree, pro pvp player have better pvp-talents that give them a good advantage.
For more info check official forums http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/showthread.php?t=442938

Icomanser, thanks and well said..but it doesn’t change the fact that, at least to me, the 7 minutes in team death match is the longest, most excruciating and most boring 7 minutes in any game I’ve ever played. That I’m a L-30 had no influence on that comment:). I don’t mean to be hateful, this is and will remain my favorite game but the arena mismatch thing is taking a big bite out of the enjoyment of playing the game. An example, a few matches ago, I (L30) had to face two L-40’s and if that wasn’t enough..there was a stinking Hawk, or something, continuously dive bombing me but hold on… the fun was just beginning, one of the players had two or three huge dogs in the match eating on me. I hadn’t seen that before.

Flag Post

If it was a archer the that was a skill , after lvl 36 you can summon 3 wolves. About arena mismatch , the problem is that any player can join any time, so the sytem will join them as they come and matching only on lvl range. If the arena pvp would be with timer , like every 30 min, then (theoreticaly) the system could match closed lvl range/pvp-rank.

Flag Post

pvp matchmaking in this game is very very horrible. You will fight players many levels bigger than you, and much better equipped. That, plus only 3 poor little maps…comparing to other mmo, I don’t know why they even call that a “pvp”. Poor experience overall.

Flag Post

For a browser game its awesome so just stfu and enjoy the game if not DOWNLOAD a free shitty mmorpg or pay mothly fee for a good game with great pvp

Flag Post

The pvp is really unfair which makes the pvp just annoying and not fun at all. that would be awesome if they would fix the pvp.

Flag Post

I agree Player vs Player usually turns out to be Player vs Sheep controlled by player