[Dragon's Call] [Winner]Recharge Bonus Event (July, 2012)

7 posts

Flag Post

Congrats of the winners of Recharge Bonus Event (July,2012)!

Winner List

S1/2

Eva

JcC
Hughes
Bluyi
Nacy

S3/4

diamon

pearlblue
FemmeFatale
Emily
Happy li

S5/8

xander_28

Niya
Mi_y
BackLashe

S6/7

US_Male

palaranne
Nantand
xXude
Kuky

S9

Crackpot

Remco_NL
Aida
SlowDeath
Solkanar

S10

Killintime

FearlessBR
zоyberg
SIRIA
Сульса

Eva (S1/2), Diamon (S3/4), xander_28 (S5/8), US_Male(S6/7), Crackpot (S9) Killintime(S10)
please reply this thread and offer the detailed info of your Sacrilege Item.

The prize (3 Lustrous Lucky Gems, 10 prismatic dragonshards and 100 magic debris each!) have been delivered to you.

Note:

The prize will be expired in 15 days. Please claim your reward from Event NPC in time.

Flag Post

diamon 3/4 First of all how do you claim the recharge award and receive nothing? Did not get my 3 LLG’s 10 prismatic or 100 MD. As for the Sacrilege item would like to have 140 sword max sockets with Strength, Luck and Haste. Please give me what i ask for this time around. Thanks

Flag Post

Hello, I’m still waiting for my Sacrilege item and please give me 140 sword with max sockets Strength, luck and haste. TY!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mj75:

Hello, I’m still waiting for my Sacrilege item and please give me 140 sword with max sockets Strength, luck and haste. TY!

Hi, mj75. Could you please kindly check and confirm to us which prefix you want the Strength or luck, since we can only have one prefix, and you can also claim 3 Lustrous Lucky Gems, 10 prismatic dragonshards and 100 magic debris in the game, thanks.

Flag Post

okay, 140 sword with luck and melee damage with max sockets TY!

Flag Post

Hi, mj75. We will submit it to our staff to check, please kindly wait, thanks.

Flag Post

Hi, mj75. Our staff has sent the sacrilege item to you, please kindly check it in the game, thanks.