Cindria finds no greater pleasure than burning things, whether that be a lover’s heart or an unfortunate B! hunter intruding in her territory. Her pyromania is probably just a cry for help, as she seems to have quite a self-destructive streak due to the pressures of also being a supermodel.
Besides having the title of “Countess” and the know-how to go about inventing fire that burns in space, Cindria is also a supermodel. Impressive for a pyromaniac, don’t you think?
Cindria specializes in applying consistent pressure on her enemy, doing damage through almost the entirety of any encounter. Her ship, the Angel Fire, has some of the best energy regeneration of any ship. Commanders who like to live on the edge can use this advantage by skirmishing heavily and aggressively, even against higher level enemy ships.
- Vorpal Burners is the Angel Fire’s primary in the best sense. Cindria shoots fire from built-in flamethrowers, burninating the bad guys, catching them on fire and dealing damage over time. Cindria would like to remind you that her fire burns hotter the closer you are to her (the fire blast deals less damage the further away the target is, but the lingering damage over time is applied fully).
- Ventilate blasts a nova of super-heated gas that slows all enemy ships in the area and deflects some incoming projectiles. Tag enemy ships with the slow effect to keep them in Cindria’s Vorpal Burner range, or use it to get separation at the last minute and let the lingering burning effects of Cindria’s other loadouts finish off the enemy pursuit.
- Trail Blazers leaves a wall of fire whenever Cindria hits her afterburners. This makes the Angel Fire very effective at “running away”, only to turn around and finish off any overly eager enemy pilots or paparazzi.
- Firey Death teaches a burning lesson to anyone who wants to battle the Angel Fire. While the loadout is active [Ed. Note: in the latest build, this ability is passive], the Angel Fire combusts in a very large explosion when it is destroyed. This deals a huge amount of damage in the immediate area, probably finishing off any enemies who were looking forward to celebrating their apparent victory.
Commanding Cindria in the Angel Fire
- Almost all of Cindria’s loadouts leave damage over time on enemy targets. If you have trouble closing the range to maximize your Vorpal Burners damage, remember to get as many burning effects on enemies as possible.
- Vorpal Burners can set walls on fire as well, causing some extra damage to anything unfriendly in the immediate area.
- Trail Blazers are intimidating to enemies, and they will usually go out of their way to avoid hitting them. Try to herd enemies using them into a teammate’s line of fire.
Flying against Cindria in the Angel Fire
- If Cindria has Firey Death, make sure to get your last hit from a safe distance, or it will be her last hit too.
- Angel Fire Commanders often play aggressively due to the nature of her loadouts, so use this knowledge to plan baiting traps with allies.
- Angel Fire has high energy regeneration but lower maximum energy than most ships. Focusing coordinated burst damage on her will be more effective than sustained battles.