[Star Supremacy] trading with assaulted colonies

2 posts

Flag Post

why is it that whenever i try and order my ships to suck an opposing colony completly dry of resources, they seem to feel like after 10 seconds of it to switch and suck only part of their resources making it almost impossible to take them all (which is the entire point of me attacking players in the first place). perhaps you could make it so ships would keep sucking resources till they ran out, or at very least if they have less resources then your trying to suck don’t cut the amount stolen down by so much, make it so i’m still stealing all of them or most of them.

Flag Post

Cause the game auto reduces your looting to half of what the colony has. It can’t handle it when you take more than a colony produces. So it will reduce what your taking so that you can only take half per hour. Which is really wierd. Though the real reason is that your robot ships are really teamsters. And they get paid by the hour. So they try to make the job last as long as possible. Otherwise They’d get thier fundign cut for the next year.