[Legacy of Heroes] Doom Bunnies! Official thread.

28 posts

Flag Post

We are the Doom Bunnies of Doomy Doom!

(Careful about clicking on that tvtropes link. Rumor has it that TVTropes Will Ruin Your Life )

Info dump and contact info
Leader: LordBucket
Officers: Killian_the_Id , BTwelve
Chatroom: LEGACY OF HEROESROOM #02 (Ack! Copy and paste in Royal Canterlock voice!)

Rules and requirements
– Don’t be a jerk
– Maintain an acceptable minimum level of decorum.
– Don’t talk like an illiterate 12 year old trying to impress other illiterate 12 year olds.
– Minimum level is 200, but note that we only have 3 members below 250 and most are over 300. The level requirement is likely to be increased soon.

How to join and Update about levels
Doom Bunnies has always been a social league. We’re friendly, we have a big chatroom presence, and our focus has been more on fun, megbrawl trains, casual pvp, etc. With league zone warfare having recently been announced, player levels (and decks) are likely to become more meaningful in the near future. As such, the official level requirement is still only 200 for the moment, but is likely to be raised, and we’ll be generally keeping a few spots open for higher level applicants.

That said, we’re still a social league. We generally favor people we know though, so you’re better off being friendly and making yourself known than blindly applying.

So, come introduce yourself in chatroom 2.

General links
Legacy of Heroes official forum
Legacy of Heroes wiki
Brawl Loot tables
Class badge effects and costs
Full card list
Biggest hits and scores of LoH

Flag Post

DNS table. Except without the D.
A convenient list for everybunny. There may be errors in this list. Please submit corrections via chatroom 2.

lionofblight: 3botbot8
Ailetha: Ailetha
Albino:
ArcticFox: AngelicKitten
Astlin: BenjaminS59
Big Daddy Bonobo: ernkaiju
Blala:
Charlene: zarchmage
Crimson Killina: killian_the_id
Deed: LordBucket
gfdgfdg: PriestlyJudas
Ginger: Calhor
Gorg: winks
Gregzilla: GregQ
Heroine: Daedalusdaybreak
Hiperion:
Ironkatie: Ironkatie
JC: Arvaxus
Karyn: plujan
Kazuki: kserx
Kelsious: Kelsious
Laura: faeriedustedfate
Lazor: Xanthman
Maligneos:
Mariano: EvelynWolfBlade
Metalknight: Metalknight33
Narxis: Tasura
OrionPax: OrionPax21
Pestyl: Nuurgle
phammen11:
Pi: Diamondeye
PKPKay: PKPKay (Officer’s note: on vacation, returning Feb 24)
Professor Calmorian: Calmorian
Quizolk:quizolk
Scrag: wirld_wyde
Sin_Darella: Sutnel
Zap BTwelve

Anybunny not on this list, would you PM me with your kong names? Thanks.

Flag Post

Doom Bunnies have one spot free. I see people as high as level 149 in our applications list…but nobody knows who those people are and I’m not going to admit people who won’t be sociable. So come be sociable. Come be a bunny. Come visit us in chatroom 2. Not necessarily in that order.

Rawwr.

Flag Post

Bunnies roar? There’s no logic in that…

Flag Post
Originally posted by HorneyClaws:

Well according to the picture and league name, it is a doom bunny which is much larger than a regular bunny, yet retains the cuteness and converts food into poop at the same rate but at a larger scale, hence the affix “Doom”

It rawwrs because typically the larger the voicebox of an organism, the deeper the acoustic emissions. And since doom bunnies are very large, their voices scale accordingly.

Glad to clear that confusion up. I would upload another example of a doom bunny for education purposes, but it is too big for the forum… I will have to improv with an ascii bunny and you can use your ’image’ination

_ \`\ _ \ \ /\ \ \ V /\/ /. .\ =\T/= / \ (( )) {/\) (/\ \ / (____/^\____)

You have no idea how long it took me to make that. If you look closely you can actually see the doom in those [equal-sign] whiskers… at this scale it is hard to see, but trust me, it’s there.

Flag Post

oh… unfortunately kongregate does not allow ascii bunnies due to their inappropriate nature. Only way to see it is via quote post<<

And even then the double spaces are cropped so you cannot truly see it. Any kind of representation attempt is ’doom’ed to fail, and thus confirms their doomy attributes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HorneyClaws:

What? Of course bunnies go Rawwr!

Here’s a video of a bunny Rawwring

Originally posted by Nobblenot:

oh… unfortunately kongregate does not allow ascii bunnies due to their inappropriate nature.

Yes, it is a most unfortunate state of affairs. However, it just wouldn’t do to to not have any ascii bunnies in this thread. So, here you go:

Flag Post

Rawr

Flag Post

can i join? i will help u rip the throats out of your enemies.

Flag Post

can I join?

Flag Post

40 people in chatroom. Eleven of them are Bunnies.

We control 27% of the chatroom. Rawwr.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1templar:
Soon your whole league
Will all die
And in my head
I am not alone
I will kill you
The voices tell me so

So let me in, yes?

…you’re a hundred levels below our recruiting target, and you think that threatening to kill us all will make you a more appealing prospect?

Flag Post

Yes be confuzzled. when you are in the out-field and think you are safe from strikes, I will throw a curve ball and hit you.

Flag Post

Wish that I was in the lvl reqs for you guys. You seem to know how to have a good time and someone is usually on. Besides, I’m just waiting for the bunnipocollips.

Flag Post

why is this thread dead now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerponies:

why is this thread dead now?

Because

• Whenever we get an opening there are usually 2-3 people ready and waiting to fill it. Consequently we don’t need to bump the thread to advertise.
  • Bunnies are always in chatroom 2, and it’s much easier to simply chat directly rather than leave messages for one another.
  • Trolling and drama is surprisingly low in this game compared to, for example, Tyrant. So there’s isn’t a lot of arguing going on.
  • LoH has no league competition or warfare of any kind, and leagues are really a fairly minor part of the game. So for the most part nobody really cares much about them enough to go posting in a league thread.
  • The LoH forum here on kong is generally inactive anyway. Apart from the various bug and draft reports threads, it’s totally routine for this game to go days without getting any forum posts at all.

Flag Post

face palm.
Third time is the charm

@Dragonalx done

Flag Post

I think that is much better picture than bunnies.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

The Doom Bunnies have open slots available now.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

If we cause such jealousy in so many, we must be doing something right.

Flag Post

I think that is much better picture than bunnies.

Someone should totally PShop this with bunnies instead of ponies..

Flag Post

Doom Bunnies accepting applications now! Don’t miss your chance to join this fluffy band of brawlers. League brawls on request, competitive LVL, active and chatty players, possibly carrot cake? No level restriction, though low levels probably won’t be able to clear the LVL Fortresses.

Send in your applications, and pop on into Kong Room 2, and say hi.