[BigHeadBash] BHB-The Big Update- Ticket Permanent Purchase is here! (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

8/3/12

Hello Bashers, You asked for and now it is here. Lots of new features and fixes are in this build.

Daily Quest – Players can now earn tickets, experience and tokens by logging in daily and completing different quest.
Also, for those who complete all the quest, you’ll earn a special weapons prize pack. Check it out now!

Big Sale and shop changes – All toys are now 50% off. We’ve heard your demands about weapon rentals: Weapons are now permanently purchased with tickets!

Item drops introduced:
New Ticket drop system – Now when you kill someone, they will drop tickets in the level. Grab them to increase your earnings.

New pickups in levels:
The team has also added new health packs and a Bash Pack to the level. We’ve added a 100% pick up as well as a 5% health pickup. Grab the Bash pack and your Bash Bar will automatically be full.

New In-game UI for Capture Point – Now the UI has 3 orbs that represent the flags on the level. Now players can know when a point is captured in real time.

UTC time counter is back

Several bugs fixes:
Re-spawning in the wrong areas – fixed
Re-spawning and performing last movement input before dying – fixed

Menu Updates:
New Loading screens featuring the BHB Toy Store.

Enjoy the game & have a great weekend.

Flag Post

Fantastic! oh, by the way. what happened to the Head Hunter Contest? is it over now?

Flag Post

Amazing! You guys know what you are doing.

Flag Post

can i get my q to switch weapons back?

Flag Post

Top stuff guys, was just in there having a game and it’s looking slick. The bash packs are an especially a nice touch. Well played!

Flag Post

Just thinking, in the toy select screen, would anyone be down with the idea of making a way you can view the character model from different angles? Maybe a 360 degree spin or a GUI to pan and rotate the characters? Just a thought to see the character models from all sides before making a purchase.

Flag Post
Originally posted by B10H4Z4RDX:

can i get my q to switch weapons back?

Yes, we’re adding a keyboard customization option in our next build. We’ll keep u posted as the builds gets nearer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexcrowley:

Just thinking, in the toy select screen, would anyone be down with the idea of making a way you can view the character model from different angles? Maybe a 360 degree spin or a GUI to pan and rotate the characters? Just a thought to see the character models from all sides before making a purchase.

Good suggestion. We’ll try to get that implemented in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Flag Post

THE WAIT IS OVER!

Flag Post

how long will the sale last?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator