[Thunderstone] Giants

4 posts

Flag Post

at one point I could choose (for free) some campain mission with giants. I played thru it and enjoyed it. now when I log on to play it asks me if I want to continue if I say yes I play in the middle (different games each time) some game with the giants. and if I win it asks me again if I want to continue where I left on some of the games with giants. If I say no I and then try to start up a game I cant find the giant cards any where.

Flag Post

The developers offered this expansion free as a promotional offer for a few days. The offer is no longer valid, and you’ll have to buy the expansion if you wish to play with the giants again.

Flag Post

ahh ok thanx man that explains it. I really enjoy this game and wished that more people would play so it had more playing value. So far keep buying expansions at 25 kreds a pice seems a little too expensive especally as the multiplayer part is dead :(

Flag Post

I wish so too. The developer commented they would be looking into it, and I’m hoping for a status update sometime soon. I’d love to support, but not having anyone to play it with takes away half of the fun