[Legacy of Heroes] League recruitment - The Seven (And why you should join a league.)

35 posts

Flag Post

We’re a young faction looking for some additional members. Our membership is pretty small right now (seven, funnily enough), but we have a handful of dedicated players (most with experience in other online CCGs) that we would like to expand upon.

With the announcement that League vs League, league missions, and new league mega brawls will be appearing in the game, there will soon be even more reasons to want to be a part of a good league and league admittance will likely become much more strict across the board.

Many of the earliest formed leagues are either active and full of high level players or already inactive. Joining The Seven is a good opportunity for low/mid level players to get in to an active, growing group now before the new features roll out.

Our requirements are pretty simple… If we see that you’re playing the game but never in chat or participating in brawls, you’ll probably get kicked. If you’re not playing the game regularly you’ll probably get kicked. Other than that we’ll give anyone a shot. No hard level requirement. We prefer players who are available in the 5 – 11pm EST window.

Feel free to PM me or post here for any additional information.

Flag Post

Lv 39 firescuptor and why not i hope there are some good benefits.

Flag Post

To apply you have to look us up in the league list in game. I should be able to approve you pretty much immediately though.

Flag Post

We’ve picked up a few new members but still looking for more. Our average player level is in the 50s, but we’ll give lower levels a try too.

Flag Post

Been a little while now. We more than tripled our membership since my first post, so we have a fair number of members in a lot of level ranges so the potential for grouping for league brawls is pretty good.

I just went through my first round of kicks for inactive members as well, so any new applicants would be more than welcome.

Flag Post

Bump!
35/40 members
looking for active members who participate in league brawls and are on at the very least once a week
ANY lvls may join and our current range is from 72-269
-feel free to pm fuma me or anyone else in the league if you have any questions

Flag Post

at what time are most- i.e. 4-5 members with energy on?

Flag Post

I would like to join my current league sucks im lvl 86 acolyte and am on at least once a day

Flag Post

18eities – I’d say probably 7 EST or so on the weekdays. Hard to say exactly since a lot of us have stopped running brawls (gotten all the rewards we want) except to help out new members. During the last mega we had a couple of trains going for a while though.

colldude – Here’s our application link. We’re at 38/40 right now after me removing some of the inactive members and adding people who applied after seeing the thread so we’re pretty close to the cap again… But since you showed interest before if you PM me with your in game name I’ll make sure we clear a spot for you.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-heroes?kv_action_type=guildinvite&kv_fbuid=kong_fumaofthelake&kv_trk=guildinvite

Flag Post

4 new openings.

Flag Post

I"m a level 72 Non-Stop who has played most if not all CCG’s on Kong, and a few other TCGs in real life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by richliu:

I"m a level 72 Non-Stop who has played most if not all CCG’s on Kong, and a few other TCGs in real life.

Not sure if you are still looking for a league but we were full when i first saw your message and now have 2 openings. So feel free to apply if you still want to join

Flag Post

back to being full but will prob have space again sometime soon

Flag Post

Three spots open at the moment. Again we’ll consider anyone as long as they’re active.

Flag Post

Full up, thanks for the interest.

Flag Post

Did some housekeeping and have 7 open spots.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/legacy-of-heroes?kv_action_type=guildinvite&kv_fbuid=kong_fumaofthelake&kv_trk=guildinvite

Flag Post

bump, still recruiting all lvls feel free to apply

Flag Post

Sent an app. Lv 295, firesculptor, active daily. IGN: Bronzer.

Flag Post

Been a while but few more open spots
still accepting any levels so feel free to apply for brawls/league fortress as well as a nice community in the league

Flag Post

Bump

We have 2 spots open at the moment with. Our level spread currently ranges from 63-575. Again we are open to any levels so if you need any help with deck construction or need gear from league brawls, feel free to drop by and leave an application.

Flag Post

Just made some more room 4 spots open, level requirement raised to 50 just to show you have a basic understandment of the game and are not just going for kong achievements.

Flag Post

We are now full but will be accepting new people somewhat soon

Flag Post

Just made room again 2 open spots, decks are already set for lvl with new salary cap limit so no need to worry about not being able to do league fortress.

Flag Post

Back to being full sorry.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator