[Monsters' Den Chronicles] Team for Duo and Trio Achievements

8 posts

Flag Post

For trio, I won with a heavily armored Confessor Cleric in front, next to a medium-armored Assassin Rogue. In the back I had a Marksman in penitence gear.
Now I’m trying to find a good strategy for winning with the duo. Your thoughts on team arrangements?

Flag Post

You need the Conjuror and Warden.

Fight stratigy:
Conjuror focuses on making war golems on front row.
Warden thorns front row (golems) and back row.
Warden Heals as needed, fights when not healing.
Conjuror fights when not summoning.

For trio, just add the Captain in front.

Flag Post

I used 2 clerics for the duo, no probs at all.

Flag Post

It was fairly easy with a tanky cleric and a tanky warrior. I added an assassin for the trio. (cleric was confessor, fighter was the smacking variety)

Flag Post

zzharg’s right. 2 clerics set on radiance if available for duo badge. add warden set on healing “perk” for easy (ish) win

Flag Post

I just got the Duo badge by using the shield Warrior and the Ranger Warden for healing. It helped that I happened to find a Dawnslice sword and the Spark of Legend to level it really quickly. The sword gives huge bonuses to Intellect, healing skills, being healed, and a 75% chance to remove one condition on healing. Going try the Trio pretty soon.

Flag Post

I got duo using a lvl 63 Confessor cleric and a level 15 Sorceror Mage, both with Legendary weopons (Dawnslice and Spirit Leech Scepter / Terreract). Mage had a ring of Wisdom (xp). Average level of monsters was 41. By the time the campaign ended my Cleric had not leveled at all and Mage was level 35.

Was tough at first until the mage got some Intellect for magic damage. Used mostly targetted kills to take out enemy magic users / damage dealers / healers first – mage using lightning or lightning storm, and cleric using smite (to hit back rows and always hits). Did not find the Shadow effective when there were more than 4 enemies (took too many hits). The spirit leech kept the mage topped up with health and power, and the cleric took most of the hits.

Flag Post

I beat the first campaign with a reflection warrior all by himself