[Winning Goal] Suggestions

32 posts

Flag Post

Any suggestions can post here!

Flag Post

How about each hour you get an extra match point. This will get alot more players here! (And get some more money, since there will be more players, the better chance of them paying).
MUSIC IS A MUST.

Edit: Also, make a button where you can change tactics, and have 11 players on the field, its wierd having 5 players on the field, and its a little bit sad that i get my blue and purple people in the same spot, so all my cards are going to waiste since i can only have 1 good card and rest green ones, even though i have alot of purple-blue cards…
If you make these things, i will give it a 5/5!

Flag Post

i dont agree with u in some aspects @callOfDuty; 5 players on the field is pretty cool and simple, its original. i only agree in the extra match per hour.

Flag Post

1.the game have 1 match every 2 hours but don’t show that when you have 0 matches.show that can be a good add.

2.top comments says this game is to complicate (seriously) but i will like play with 11 players and if possible add midfield players MF but that can be to much work so maybe let that space be occupied for a CFor CB with attack or defense.

3.this can be a little extream but if possible add a chemistry system like “ea sport football academy” with position and country only ,to improve or decrease stats of the team. example: if all your players are from the same country or play in the positions they are good for then have better stasts
4. let us change the formation of the team, if we have a lot of CF a 4-2-4 or 5-4-1 if only one xD

Flag Post

the number of matches by day seems too low, u can play some matches and after just waiting for the next day….
Also maybe u could add right or left leg to the players

Flag Post

to:CallOfDuty213

Thank u for your suggestions, and we will consider all your suggested

Flag Post

to:mini_master

extra match per hour is a good idea..

Flag Post

we have 12/12 match left above the play match red button

Flag Post
Originally posted by lasic:

the number of matches by day seems too low, u can play some matches and after just waiting for the next day….
Also maybe u could add right or left leg to the players

u can play with other player by click the people’s icon, and u also can enter the ladder match whith not limited by day

Flag Post

First, I’ve noticed a bug where injured or red carded players continue to play even though they are supposed to be out. Once, an injured player scored a goal and many other times the ball has been stolen and handled by invisible players.

Second, for the tournaments, can we have the matches go to sudden death overtime. About 70% of the time when I lose a tournament, it is because of a draw. I have no problem with draws for ladder matches or regular matches. It’s just tournaments where they are frustrating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CallOfDuty213:

Alot more items to buy with coins. Like, houses and furnitures, who gives more energy, trainers who give more stats, also some upgrades that the team have, like ball upgrades, shoe upgrades, and some cosmetic upgrades, like change colour of the team, or to buy some other music for in-game playing. (Music is the power) Since the coins do barely anything right now, and the only satisfaction you get by winning each round is the prize draw. Oh, and the prize draw is an awesome thing, i would of never thought of that!
Also, how about you get something for each level? Since i dont get any satisfaction by leveling up. I suggest unlocking new upgrades and getting 1-5 dollars each level. You pick the amount by picking a card, which will be shuffled by a mysterious guy, lol.

I do understand it will take a while, but i like posting suggestions and feedback’s. I hope you will do this soon!

good suggestions thank u

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zulfikar82:

Hi
When i join the league. I not get 50 cash.
can you fix it. at Face book wee players got 50 cash not 50 coints.

Greeting

Flag Post
Originally posted by deadtom:

First, I’ve noticed a bug where injured or red carded players continue to play even though they are supposed to be out. Once, an injured player scored a goal and many other times the ball has been stolen and handled by invisible players.

Second, for the tournaments, can we have the matches go to sudden death overtime. About 70% of the time when I lose a tournament, it is because of a draw. I have no problem with draws for ladder matches or regular matches. It’s just tournaments where they are frustrating.

Oops~~ that maybe a bug, we try to rebuild again.

Flag Post

Alot more items to buy with coins. Like, houses and furnitures, who gives more energy, trainers who give more stats, also some upgrades that the team have, like ball upgrades, shoe upgrades, and some cosmetic upgrades, like change colour of the team, or to buy some other music for in-game playing. (Music is the power) Since the coins do barely anything right now, and the only satisfaction you get by winning each round is the prize draw. Oh, and the prize draw is an awesome thing, i would of never thought of that!
Also, how about you get something for each level? Since i dont get any satisfaction by leveling up. I suggest unlocking new upgrades and getting 1-5 dollars each level. You pick the amount by picking a card, which will be shuffled by a mysterious guy, lol.

I do understand it will take a while, but i like posting suggestions and feedback’s. I hope you will do this soon!

good suggestions thank u

What the, i didnt post the "Good suggestions thank u. No…….. im hacked >.<

Flag Post

It’s annoying when you can’t replace your injuried GK. It’s harder to win without him.

Flag Post

Hi

Greeting

Flag Post

Why don’t you make a log here. With it players could know in which way you change/improve your game.

Flag Post

Any chance of the season being made 2 weeks instead of a month?
One month for a legendary seems very long seen as you can get on from 1 tournament.

Flag Post

hello

proposal to “skip much” set to be bought for a coins. for example
500 coins

Flag Post

Why not 2 leagues a day insted of only 1? We could have 1 from 2AM to 11AM and a second one from 2PM to 11PM. That would allow all players to take part of it and to place bets also.

Flag Post

Another idea: we should have some way to get cash in game. Maybe replacing the blue player prize for playing the game 5 days in a row for some cash.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ftks:

Another idea: we should have some way to get cash in game. Maybe replacing the blue player prize for playing the game 5 days in a row for some cash.

Hi

or 25 cash

Flag Post

I don’t like the way skills get automatically awarded to a player, this way my attackers have been loaded with defensive skills I can’t assign to defenders. It would be much better if players could choose who gets the skills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GabrielPontello:

I don’t like the way skills get automatically awarded to a player, this way my attackers have been loaded with defensive skills I can’t assign to defenders. It would be much better if players could choose who gets the skills.

agreed

Flag Post
Originally posted by GabrielPontello:

Agreed also. It would not be that bad if training was not a cash only item.