[Winning Goal] FeedBack

35 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the Winning Goal Forum! If you have any questions or feedback on the game, please post here.^-^

Flag Post

Well, i am no gaming expert, but it is nice to see that the creater of a game actually cares about it. This is my first time seeing a creater make 3 forum posts for his game. And trust me, i play ALOT of games. This game wont make it I have a feeling, this game will be one of the best mmo’s :-]

Flag Post

i think ther should be a chatroom for this game where people should be able to help each other get the players needed on the kong chat

Flag Post

What do you exactly do with the coins?

Flag Post

Ummm… The game says that after 5 days of playing in a row, I would receive an orange player. That went fine, except for the fact the I received a pro player instead. Is this an error, or did I just misinterpret the wording? I’ll copy it next time it comes up. Not sure where to post this problem, but “feedback” seemed like the best place.

Flag Post

In Ladder games it wont update my actual team.. it uses the crappy first players i had, even if i allready sold them.. Cant win a single game like this….

Flag Post
Originally posted by CallOfDuty213:

Well, i am no gaming expert, but it is nice to see that the creater of a game actually cares about it. This is my first time seeing a creater make 3 forum posts for his game. And trust me, i play ALOT of games. This game wont make it I have a feeling, this game will be one of the best mmo’s :-]

Thank u!! we will do better ~~

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumbo1209:

i think ther should be a chatroom for this game where people should be able to help each other get the players needed on the kong chat

yes we have one

Flag Post
Originally posted by CallOfDuty213:

What do you exactly do with the coins?

1 u can buy item form shop by coins
2 “tournament” need coins
3 “king of field” need coins
etc

Flag Post
Originally posted by 42Dragons:

Ummm… The game says that after 5 days of playing in a row, I would receive an orange player. That went fine, except for the fact the I received a pro player instead. Is this an error, or did I just misinterpret the wording? I’ll copy it next time it comes up. Not sure where to post this problem, but “feedback” seemed like the best place.

\\

we will double check….

Flag Post

same thing happened to me

Flag Post
Originally posted by SillentShadow:

In Ladder games it wont update my actual team.. it uses the crappy first players i had, even if i allready sold them.. Cant win a single game like this….

Me too. Sometimes when I refresh it update my team but not everytime.

Flag Post

The text on ladder screen is not been shown correctly on 1024×768 screen resolution. Only half of the text is displayed and you can’t scrow.

Flag Post

Another bug: Nextweek player Srna scored a goal after receiving a red card on a ladder match.

Flag Post

Ladder score is also bugged:

You 3:3 nextweek,Ladder Score changes 5
You 4:1 johb,Ladder Score changes 1
You 3:1 Nadja2008,Ladder Score changes 1

Flag Post

The bonus/malus in the ladder are based on your ranking. You lose less if it’s again the 124th

Flag Post

sometime when i try to play tounament i get an error message saying URL not found. it also happens when I play against some friends.

Flag Post

Betting system: you claim that “if player level surpasses maximum level, the player will be promoted to next rank…” but i cant bet lvl5 star player for him to be promoted to next rank.

Flag Post

Maybe you can look for him at the scouts? You can combine players with the same name for also an additional +1

Flag Post

The way I see it this game has become too commercial too soon. You will have lost a few players who you could have hooked because of this. However this is a good base for a game.

Flag Post

I think that when a player is injured a substitute should come on from the bench. it’s not fair that both teams are down a player when one person is red carded

Flag Post
Originally posted by Soccerman12:

I think that when a player is injured a substitute should come on from the bench. it’s not fair that both teams are down a player when one person is red carded

The bench seats placed players collected does not automatically play the game.However, we will pay more improvements to meet everyone’s needs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ftks1:

Betting system: you claim that “if player level surpasses maximum level, the player will be promoted to next rank…” but i cant bet lvl5 star player for him to be promoted to next rank.

Currently, the highest rating of 5 players.

Flag Post

The9City, you should really give the players the well needed and expected yellow player. I think it was just a scam to make people be here, that is why I down rated this game to one star and stopped playing. I will rate it back 5 star when i will get it. (I used my account and two of my friend’s acc. Three one stars could change into three five stars)

Flag Post

I think he doesn’t care about you and he is right. Who cares about your 3 one stars, because you didn’t get a legendary player… None got one so it’s far.