[Winning Goal] FeedBack page 2

35 posts

Flag Post

Why the heck does the goalie pass the ball to the opposing team after making a save? This makes absolutely no sense. Seriously, at the very least address the issues/bugs your customers are presenting.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ikari_tears:

Why the heck does the goalie pass the ball to the opposing team after making a save? This makes absolutely no sense. Seriously, at the very least address the issues/bugs your customers are presenting.

What’s worse is the text commentary often describes it as the gk trying to dribble past player x and getting tackled.

 
Flag Post

mhm i tried to receive "ingame"friends (those who never had clicked at winning goal before. i sent out moar than 300 requests and wallposts ( since 14 days i try it like hell. and yeah some of those joined the game. most of them are friends from other games. BUT none of my skillslots is open and my friendcounter is still zero( ingamecash) k now i recognized i will never earn anything. and it is a SHAME “The9City” at the start you tried to look serious and talked to the playerbase. now you see your crapgame is crap and you are not able to fix it. it is ok. no shame till now. but you are away now since a lot of days(only one uninteresting forumreply. and don´t care about all the ongoing bullshit. how about "not only grab the money maybe do something for your cash. to release games and grab money with the knowledge that the game is not working like it should sounds to me ……………………- insert your own thoughts

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sarpadian:

mhm i tried to receive "ingame"friends (those who never had clicked at winning goal before. i sent out moar than 300 requests and wallposts ( since 14 days i try it like hell. and yeah some of those joined the game. most of them are friends from other games. BUT none of my skillslots is open and my friendcounter is still zero( ingamecash) k now i recognized i will never earn anything. and it is a SHAME “The9City” at the start you tried to look serious and talked to the playerbase. now you see your crapgame is crap and you are not able to fix it. it is ok. no shame till now. but you are away now since a lot of days(only one uninteresting forumreply. and don´t care about all the ongoing bullshit. how about "not only grab the money maybe do something for your cash. to release games and grab money with the knowledge that the game is not working like it should sounds to me ……………………- insert your own thoughts

It seems like only 2 or 3 people have spent much money in terms of unlocking lots of skills so I would hope the dev is going to make an effort to improve things and try grab more

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by minty1387:
Originally posted by sarpadian:

mhm i tried to receive "ingame"friends (those who never had clicked at winning goal before. i sent out moar than 300 requests and wallposts ( since 14 days i try it like hell. and yeah some of those joined the game. most of them are friends from other games. BUT none of my skillslots is open and my friendcounter is still zero( ingamecash) k now i recognized i will never earn anything. and it is a SHAME “The9City” at the start you tried to look serious and talked to the playerbase. now you see your crapgame is crap and you are not able to fix it. it is ok. no shame till now. but you are away now since a lot of days(only one uninteresting forumreply. and don´t care about all the ongoing bullshit. how about "not only grab the money maybe do something for your cash. to release games and grab money with the knowledge that the game is not working like it should sounds to me ……………………- insert your own thoughts

It seems like only 2 or 3 people have spent much money in terms of unlocking lots of skills so I would hope the dev is going to make an effort to improve things and try grab more

We are perfect.Thank you for your feedback.The invitation feature indeed there is some problem.

 
Flag Post

your not perfect your a con

 
Flag Post

@bartholimue84 what the heck are you talking about it seems completely irrelevent

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by wigibob:

@bartholimue84 what the heck are you talking about it seems completely irrelevent

Fix the problem, thanks for your opinion.

 
Flag Post

Hell yeah.. U know what,,there is no such a loyal player in this game. I mean, there are just quite a few. U know what dude, you are lacking support here, because u dont fix the problem and failed to improve ur game. So my suggestion, u MUST fix all of the bug immediately. And, we, as ur customer, will give u feedback. U got that dude?
We take and give!

 
Flag Post

Has anyone else noticed that they only reply to the people who don’t hate on them? And even then it seems like a bot is responding.