[Ministry of War] Combat hero lvling up after lvl 40?

4 posts

Flag Post

It’s just crazily difficult for me to lvl my hero after he reached lvl 40…. How do you guys do it? Lairs? Winning in Arena? Or Arcadian?

Flag Post

Arcadian Ladder is good until about level 60-65, with about 15 million xp for doing the whole ladder, 120 million on a weekend with an xp book and sharm roll. After that, the suppression event is the best, giving about 16 million for doing all 10 levels, 134 million on a weekend with xp book and sharm roll. You can do it 5 times/day for free, and purchase more tries with points or coupons if you have VIP – 1 extra try at 50 points/coupons per try iirc. Once you have used up your ladder and supression attempts for the day, killing Horse Thieves is the next best option.

Flag Post

I cant seem to get very high in arcadian as most of my troops tend to die before I make it to the next trophic level… I’ve only managed to beat trophic lvl 1 in arcadian lol…. Any tips on that?

Flag Post

Use the safe spots and archers. There are spots on each floor where only one enemy can attack you at a time. You can find pictures of them on the MoW wiki or videos on YouTube. Basically, you park your hero in the safe spot and put him or her on standby so they don’t move away from it, and have your archers kill everything from a safe distance. Put con gear on your hero if you have it, the main role of your hero is to absorb damage and keep the enemy from going after your archers.