[Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG] Sacred Seasons 2 We Need Pets

6 posts

Flag Post

we need pets in the game to be our side kicks it would be awesome to have side kicks because they will help you defeat the enemies and save your life we really need pets in the game its like the coolest thing like having side kicks such as a dog a polar bear a bear wolf and others

Flag Post

Bear wolf? Also, grammar.

Flag Post

In my humble opinion, I think pets wouldn’t be all that great in this game. Plus trying to implement this into the game would be quite the challenge with the current battle system i suspect.

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone ever thought of this, but whey can’t the pets be independent computers? Attacking and using skills by themselves like enemies do.

Flag Post

Well, pets are coming, but they aren’t on the front burner (from what we know). Also, if you really want to do something with your suggestions, make some more reasonable/interesting supports. I basically read “we need pets bcuz they’re awesome and cool and they can save your lives because who needs to play with other players in a MMO. Also, they’re awesome and here’s some of my favorite animals”

Flag Post

According to the Sacred Seasons website, pets are supposed to be coming along with crafting and houses. Although given what I have seen and experienced I would say that these aren’t coming for the next for years.