[Backyard Monsters] {Recruiting} eXorsus Gaming

3139 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to eXorsus Gaming

( A Backyard Monsters Alliance )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Off-Site Forums! Please register!

History:

Founded by Spyder, on August 8, 2012, the eXorsus Gaming Group is intended to be a powerful group of powerful players. I, Spyder, created this alliance in hopes of creating a dominant, respectable alliance within the BYM community.

The eXorsus name comes from a Counter-Strike 1.6/Source website that a few friends and I created in late 2006. The eXorsus Gaming Group still exists on Steam. eXorsus quickly rose to one of the best teams on CAL and CPL Counter-Strike competitions until CAL and CPL were disbanded.

Translated, Exorsus means “The beginning of the end” in Latin. I, Spyder, plan on carrying out the name of this alliance and taking over all of our enemies.

While eXorsus has no official chatroom, a majority of our members frequent chatroom 3. You’re more than likely to find one of us there. We also have a chatzy for the alliance, courtesy of Garrettlazer7, here.

Membership Requirements:

You must be:

• At least level 43
  • An active player
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Able to enjoy the game, while being dominant
  • Able to create a decent base
  • A friend to fellow group members

• Code of eXorsus (Rules)

• We are eXorsus
  • eXorsus operates as a group
  • We represent eXorsus, and our actions speak louder than words
  • If a group member needs help, help will be provided
  • We do not attack fellow group members
  • We are respectful and courteous to fellow group members
  • Traitors will be exiled and dealt with accordingly
  • We do not compromise ourselves or our allies
  • We do not spam our thread
  • We do not script, or hack, or use anything to alter the game to our advantage
  • We are eXorsus, and we will thrive

• Applications:

If you find that you meet these requirements, and have a referral, please fill out the following application:

(Please copy and paste this application and insert your information where necessary)
    (While we are still working off of referrals, please still post this application while applying)

Hello, my username is [Insert name]. I am level [insert level] and my Map Room is level one or two. My Daily Activity is [Your approximate activity in hours and minutes]. [Insert Member name] recruited me to this alliance, and I would like to join because (Note: Your reasoning is OPTIONAL, but increases chance of acceptance) [Your reasons]. [Please say that you understand our rules and put any other information here].

Please keep this in mind: We are a small alliance. Not that we don’t intend to grow, but we plan to be selective on who we recruit. Being mature, using proper grammar, correct spelling, and practicing patience will help your application immensely. (We will make an exception for non-native speakers if it understandable.) The lack of these attributes could cause a denied application, or a removal from eXorsus.

As of 9/9/2012, eXorsus is now only accepting recruits via recommendation. If you would like to join eXorsus, please get to know our members. I trust them with my alliance, and their approval will help further your application. You need at least one member’s approval and referral. If you don’t know enough of us… get to know us! We’re a friendly bunch.

Your application will be voted, according to points for each rank of member here. You must have at least a total of 15 points after a 24 hour period to be accepted. A yes vote gives you the allotted amount of points, while a no vote loses you three points, regardless of rank. If you gain fifteen votes within the allotted time, you are accepted, no matter how much time is left. If anyone turns up information about your past that is prominently negative after 48 hours or during the 24 hour period, then members will be able to change their votes.

Members – Please quote the application, or applications, that you’re voting on followed by your vote for the applicant. Applicants will be judged on maturity, spelling, grammar, past history, base, apparent skill, and level.

Ranking System:

Forctis Dux: The leader of eXorsus is responsible for keeping up with the alliance, maintaining relationships with fellow members, maintaining alliances made, creating solutions to hostility, and maintaining an up-to-date thread. Able to vote on new applicants. Has 10 points

Adiutor Dux: The Co-Leader will be responsible for filling in the gaps that the Leader is unable to fill. Able to vote on new applicants. Has 7 points

Consuasor: Advisors will be the replacement rank for all of the specialized ranks we previously had. These few players are an advisory board to the Leader and Co-Leader(s). The Advisor(s) will have the ability to vote on current alliance affairs, relationships, and recruits. Has 5 points

Anticuus Sodalis: A senior member will be a member of the alliance that has either proven very helpful to the eXorsus Gaming Group, and/or a member with a longstanding relationship in the group. Has 3 points

Sodalis: An eXorsus member will be a member of the alliance that is active daily on the forums AND in the game, of at least level 35, and participates in group activities. Has one point, but only deducts two points if he/she disapproves.

~Spyder

Flag Post

eXorsus Gaming Group Members:

Forctis Dux (Leader):

• Spyder Level 52

• dragonologist23 Level 47

• Adiutor Dux (Co-Leader):

• MrMean666 Level 51

• Consuasor (Advisor):

• lampy869 Level 55

• Tekha Level 56

• dad_e_oh Level 47

• Anticuus Sodalis (Senior Member):

• Phoenix888 Level 52

• MrGarrett Level 52

• DBull3000 Level 50

• IAmTheCandyman Level 46

• Desinate Level 56

• TheMarsVolta Level 54

• Garrettlazer7 Level 42

• NashFamily Level 49

• SomeDudeTX Level 54

• namronnosredna Level 54

• RedYoshiMan Level 47

• Allyson06 Level 48

• wodnek Level 51

• Fyreflye Level 46

• LANGINATION Level 51

• Sodalis (Member):

• dman2121 Level 41

• BarneyP Level 38

• Rootbeer101 Level 45

• XTERMN8R Level 44

• raikiri86 Level 47

• badybuilder Level 50

• Threnodist Level 48

• ASCubed Level 43

• Yonatan367 Level 43

• javiers007 Level 51

• kolsar Level 41

• InstinctWasHere Level 43

• Knightstale Level 52

• swapnil01 Level 38

• Bakayarda Level 47

• Pompilius Level 50

• cts2000 Level 50

• ray2222 Level 44

• alecsunistoast Level 47

• Leobratce Level 49

• Maldon26 Level 53

• Apocalypse1500 Level 47

• Secessit Sodalis (Retired Member):

Ellaphants Level 44
    TheFacelessOne Level 51
    NexusAura Level 56
    megdawom Level 48
    SandWolf96 Level 41
    uxnorb Level 50
    Dragon912 Level 44
    pika493 Level 45
    Gearschicken Level 40
    CavemanDestroyer Level 51
    ZuesIsScaredOfMe Level 46
    bogey40 Level 48
    Bspiral Level 44
    NdnCC Level 46
    Des_troyy Level 49
    D3mon1968 Level 53
    nexus007 Level 51
    Brigand231 Level 52
    XbubblesX Level 44
    Cefia Level 56
    tmack91 Level 55
    Dvdwen Level 50
    Arseus12345 Level 47

Flag Post

Alliance Affiliations:

• Teutoburg Forest (Allied)
  • The Dragon Knights (Allied)
  • Flames of Avarice (Allied)

• Wars:

eXorsus: 7 Enemies: 0

• The Exalted Crusaders (Reborn)
    A bunch of hacking morons

• Aether Union
    Now Dead

• Dragonborn Alliance
    Now Dead & Retired

• Protectors of eXo
    Now Dead & Jumped

• Reapers of Fury
    Now Dead

• The Killer ‘Elite’
    Now Dead

• Champion Tamers Alliance
    Now Dead
  •  
    Flag Post

Important Events:

• eXorsus Gaming Group BYM Alliance Created (8/8/12)
  • Open for membership! (8/8/12)
  • New Events Coming Soon! (8/8/12)
  • First Monthly Event Revealed (8/14/12)
  • First Monthly Event Failed (9/1/12)
  • Second Monthly Event Details Revealed (9/1/12) Winner: Garrettlazer7
  • Third Monthly Event Revealed and Posted (9/25/12) Winner: tmack91

•  
    Flag Post

Thread Rules and Regluations

• No Spamming – Members and Non-Members who find themselves spamming will have their posts flagged and reported. Members can face removal
  • No Profanity – It is blocked on Kongregate for a reason, and I plan to uphold their policies
  • Have Fun! – While spamming and profanity are not allowed here, you are still welcome to talk to your friends, discuss, and meet

• Useful Threads:

Ultimate BYM Super Guide
    Comprehensive Alliance Thread
    Tech Support
    How to Contact KIXEYE
    How to Use this Forum
    Need a Good Base Design?

Other Useful Links:

(Need an eXorsus Avatar? Use one of these!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Hmm so did you leave LoaS? Either way good luck with this alliance!

Flag Post

Good luck , is this instead of LoaS ?
    Ninjad =P

Flag Post

Well you ninja-ed me saying the same thing now isnt that funny.

Flag Post

If LoaS does die, sign me up for this.
    If it manages to stay alive, I’ll stay there.

Flag Post

GL spyder.

Flag Post

First page, what might be considered a new break of dawn, on the topic of major alliances. Good luck with this Spyder, but most important, have fun.

Flag Post

A new, good alliance? That’s strange…Good luck ;)

Flag Post

Thanks all. Just finished. Seeking a friend that I’ve known for a while that would be willing to help me co-lead this group.

On a side note: I’m open to criticism on how I can change/edit the front page.

On a side side note: Now accepting applicants :)

On a further side note: Those trying to create an acronym/nickname for the eXorsus Gaming Group: eXo or X will work great.

Flag Post

Ok, can someone help me? i’m having trouble with Profanity, google translate says that you dont want ungodliness in this alliance, When i translate this into dutch….

EDIT: some guides?

Flag Post

Name HorneyClaws.This is my alt.(lv33). My other is DaCarrotMan(38).I dont care if you post them both or not,but i prefer both

EDIT:Forgot application,XD.

Name:DaCarrotMan,alt.HorneyClaws
    Current lv.:38,33
    map roomlv:2,1
    Daily activity:At least 2 hrs. each.
    Any additional info:PRefer empiring over jumping. Shiny user.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by Spyder:

Thanks all. Just finished. Seeking a friend that I’ve known for a while that would be willing to help me co-lead this group.

On a side note: I’m open to criticism on how I can change/edit the front page.

On a side side note: Now accepting applicants :)

On a further side note: Those trying to create an acronym/nickname for the eXorsus Gaming Group: eXo or X will work great.

Nickname? TXGG.

Flag Post

I wish this the best of luck, Spyder. And just for you I will be less annoying. Hope this turns out well.

Flag Post

Nice, like the exo avatars idea, very original.

Flag Post

http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=196689
    I think the link deserves a spot on the alliance page.

Flag Post

For all members – in about two weeks I’ll be starting a competition for a gamestop gift card in the amount of $15 dollars. These competitions will be happening every month or two.

Flag Post

Name: MrMean666
    Current Level:43
    Champion(s) and corresponding level(s): Gorgo lvl 5 – Fomor lvl 5 (Use Fomor mostly)
    Map Room Level: Maproom 2
    Daily Activity (In hours): 4-8 hours (apart from weekends 2-4 in weekends)
    Any Additional Information: Am in LoaS but as you know TFO has left and im not sure whats happening to LoaS.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by mrmean666:

Name: MrMean666
    Current Level:43
    Champion(s) and corresponding level(s): Gorgo lvl 5 – Fomor lvl 5 (Use Fomor mostly)
    Map Room Level: Maproom 2
    Daily Activity (In hours): 4-8 hours (apart from weekends 2-4 in weekends)
    Any Additional Information: Am in LoaS but as you know TFO has left and im not sure whats happening to LoaS.

Welcome to eXo, mrmean. I hope you enjoy your stay :) Your rank will be a Senior Member, unless you’d like to later apply for the positions with more responsibility.

Flag Post

Name: geoffros (this is my alt)
    Current Level: 30
    Champion(s) and corresponding level(s): Gorgo lvl 2 (3 feeds lvl 3), Formor lvl 1 (2 feeds lvl 2), Drull lvl 3 (3 feeds lvl 2)
    Map Room Level: 1 (very soon lvl 2 just gotta save resources)
    Daily Activity (In hours): all day on and off
    Any Additional Information: I lvl quick cause i bank all every 8 hrs. I am currently at war with 3 guys on my map. I have unlocked slimeatticus and will have inferno tomorrow.

Flag Post

Name: GearsChicken
    Level: 40
    Champion: Drull (6)
    Map room: 2
    Activity: 30 minuters to an hour (2 hours on forums)

Flag Post
    Originally posted by HorneyClaws:

Name HorneyClaws.This is my alt.(lv33). My other is DaCarrotMan(38).I dont care if you post them both or not,but i prefer both

EDIT:Forgot application,XD.

Name:DaCarrotMan,alt.HorneyClaws
    Current lv.:38,33
    map roomlv:2,1
    Daily activity:At least 2 hrs. each.
    Any additional info:PRefer empiring over jumping. Shiny user.