[Kingdoms CCG] "Most Damage Dealt in a Turn" Challenge

14 posts

Flag Post

Beware, this is not for the meek or weak of heart.

I challenge everyone to try and best me at the “Most Damage Dealt in a Turn” statistic.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Reigning record: 531 dmg, by some random poster below.

Flag Post

Love the hunger games reference, but may I enquire how you were able to do that much? Seems very difficult since dealing over life total will stop the turn, meaning at least 400 damage had to come from one creature

Flag Post

You need fifty chinamen, a bent rusted fork missing one tooth and a cotton bud of earwax from the queen of England.

Flag Post

531. New reigning record. :)

Flag Post

Jorma can deal any amount of damage with her maelstorm blast ability providing you play vs an AI player who’s no more cards in his deck. All you need to do is wait for like 500+ turns to gain enough mana. Enjoy this retarded contest :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naliel:

Jorma can deal any amount of damage with her maelstorm blast ability providing you play vs an AI player who’s no more cards in his deck. All you need to do is wait for like 500+ turns to gain enough mana. Enjoy this retarded contest :)

I didn’t see a dmg quote on your post, so I’ll dismiss it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by DerrickS18:

4522 using crosswinds, bribery/followed footsteps garruk / chroma creature, rite of replication with kicker 8 or so times, just having fun

Hey all— can’t tell if this is a real post or spam. If it’s spam, go ahead and flag it for me? Otherwise I’ll leave it be. :-)

Flag Post

It was a spam post, the cards he referred to are from MtG.

Flag Post

625 damage! took me a long time to manage that

Flag Post

Btw: all people posting in this thread can simply lie. Screenshots or it didnt happen

Flag Post

I was joking – don’t say that I am lying. Only idiots would believe such nonsense with more than 20 damage+ per turn

Flag Post

You can click on peoples profile in game to see how much damage they did. Alavarra is not lying as you used too be able to have mana costing hero abilities so you could do chapter 1 battle 1 and get pretty high damage in 1 turn. I got 326 which is pretty high but not in the same league as 531.

Flag Post

and they didnt cap dmg to hero’s health. i didn’t give it a go, sounded boring but no that you can’t :-(