[Fantasy Online] Gamer doesn't listen

16 posts

Flag Post

I found Gamer on line, so i though it would be a great idea to tell him that he should add a trade system. But instead of him saying something he just gives me a 30min break: [MOD]: You deserve a 30 min break.

Why is that? I suggest an idea and he just sends me off. Did he get p***ed off or something?

Same thing on Kong. He mutes me.

Flag Post

AJ, this has been suggested (and denied) a million times before, and im sure he was already pissed off from the pressure of maintaining a huge mmo. Give him a break, eh?

Flag Post

There has been an official statement about trading in Fantasy Online, but it seems like it disappeared after the forum-mess.
We just have to accept that trading won’t be added (for now).

Flag Post

http://www.fantasy-mmorpg.com/forums/suggestions/12461-trading-discussion.html

Still here Jimmedy. And also Gamer is probably annoyed at the thousands of people whispering him things like that every single day.

Flag Post

Then why doesn’t he do something about it? That is what he gets paid to do is it not? He will loose lots of players if he continues his way.

Flag Post

AJ, since he’s denied the idea for the past 6 years, im sure theres a reason for it.
The reason is being taught to you right now in kong chat, so sit back and relax.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ericlinda111:

http://www.fantasy-mmorpg.com/forums/suggestions/12461-trading-discussion.html

Still here Jimmedy. And also Gamer is probably annoyed at the thousands of people whispering him things like that every single day.

Not the one I meant, but thanks..

Flag Post

Gamer just cares about money.

Flag Post

^how do you know if gamer only cares about money?

Flag Post

He doesn’t’ listen to a word the players say.

Flag Post

maybe he listens to mods… and i think it his game right???

Flag Post
Originally posted by AJ2104:

He doesn’t’ listen to a word the players say.

Of course he listens to the players. When the players needed a 2nd rebirth because they all had nothing to do at 100rb, Gamer made a 2nd rb. Lots of examples of this, but Gamer has better things to do then listen to people who think he just wants money.

Flag Post

You dont know anything about Gamer. He can chat with people when he wants to. He doesnt have to reply to everyone. >:/

Flag Post

lol gamer talked to me before

Flag Post

You don’t have to make a forum thread just because the developer of a game didn’t give you everything you wanted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by icegod08:

You don’t have to make a forum thread just because the developer of a game didn’t give you everything you wanted.

yep