9 posts

Flag Post

i cant play drakensang for some reason :( its just pitch black

Flag Post

me too. i cant pass load screen.

Flag Post

Same D: Mine hasnt even loaded I wait 30 mins or more..then i give up ;A;

Flag Post

Similar problem. I can get to the Drakensang loading splash screen and then it just sits there. Left if for an hr and it never loaded. I have the same problem in Chrome, Firefox, and IE8. Do I really need to do the nasty and actually install and run IE9? I’d rather not but I really would like to continue playing my game. It was fun while it lasted!!

Any suggestions or is the game just dead????

Flag Post

I played drakensag before and now i cant the add just sits there never counting down from 5 to 0 maybe somone removed the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hitman8:

I played drakensag before and now i cant the add just sits there never counting down from 5 to 0 maybe somone removed the game?

Try to refres the browser until that screen is gone.

Flag Post

I cant play drakengsang why? alwys loading :(( cant enter, kongregate need to fix it. coz on home page of Drakengsang my other char can enter it, there`s no prob. why Kongregate cant enter in Drakensang? fix it!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ramosc619:

i cant play drakensang for some reason :( its just pitch black

Not a bad thing, many people are leaving Drakensang these days, including me. Must be because devs have very “smart” new ideas for the game.
You won’t miss much :)

Flag Post

i can play drakesang using client of their. go to www.drakesang.com go to comunity tab, then download section, and then download it. install and play.
you can set fullscreen too.