[BigHeadBash] pay to play

12 posts

Flag Post

great game but everything good is 10 bucks. ???

Flag Post

This game is far from being a Pay 2 Play or a Pay 2 Win, believe me when I say that the devs are incredibly generous.

If you want token weapons just do the daily quests.

Flag Post

Thats like the most not P2W game i have ever playd. I payd nothing, and im having a a lot of fun. Honestly, i barely seen people who actually bought, so far i see nonly around 10 so you dont really see the difference. And by the way, u can get to amazing scores with every single weapon (real money or not) if you know how to play with it.

Flag Post

Also, the paid only weapons all suck. Like really, every single paid weapon is weaker than it’s non-paid counterpart.

Flag Post

@bloodstar23

Sniper Rifle – Best weapon for those who have good aim + it also provides advantage in long distance firefights.
Spyder III – Non stop rays that hit alot and are hard to run away from.
Pepper Grinder – A candidate to substitute the great SMG.
Flamethrower – Best low ranged weapon, easy to use and recomended to people who have no skill at all, flames pass through walls (should be fixed, seriously).

Also, buying those weapons grants us more XP and tickets, it’s allways worth it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Volrathx:

@bloodstar23

Sniper Rifle – Best weapon for those who have good aim + it also provides advantage in long distance firefights.
Flamethrower – Best low ranged weapon, easy to use and recomended to people who have no skill at all, flames pass through walls (should be fixed, seriously).

Also, buying those weapons grants us more XP and tickets, it’s allways worth it.

sypder 3? hard to run away from? LMFAO

Flag Post

@bloodstar23

The only paid weapon there is Spyder III though, and it’s pretty meh imo lol. The damage output is lower than the pepper or SMG, and, while it has a large hit box, the actual range is heavily limited.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bloodstar23:

@bloodstar23

The only paid weapon there is Spyder III though, and it’s pretty meh imo lol. The damage output is lower than the pepper or SMG, and, while it has a large hit box, the actual range is heavily limited.

except for the fact that paid weps dont really have a counterpart

Flag Post
Originally posted by bharr47:

The Dev team has worked hard to make BHB a game that isn’t pay to play or pay to win.

By design, all major features of the game are accessible to everyone without having to put real cash into the game. Most weapons are purchasable by Tickets or Tokens. Having a “better” weapon does equal automatic victory, it never has and it never will. Winning is based largely on skill and strategy in conjunction with knowing how to maximize the weapons provided.

The licensed weapons like the Wicked Lasers that can only be purchased by Tokens are balanced against all other weapons in BHB. Their damage, rate of fire, capacity and range are not grossly out of proportion with every other weapon in the game.

As said, the Token only weapon are not leveraged in a way that make them overly powerful.

The team has also introduced Weapon drop in the game. After killing a player, their weapons drop and you’re able to pick them up and try them out during the match until you are killed. There is no limitation on this gameplay rule. This means all weapons are potentially up for grabs in the game without having to pay for it. It’s a easy and free way to test out any weapons depending on who you play against.

BHB does not force or coerce players into buying weapons in an effort to ‘suck less’ like other games that blatantly spam it in your face that if you want to win then pay up or deal with a serious disadvantage.

The team encourages you to keep playing BHB but don’t label the game something it is not. Pay to play denotes that the game limits the ability to play based on paying upfront. BHB doesn’t limit playing any maps or modes based on paying real currency. Everything is accessible to everyone from the start except for level locked items that require player progression.

BHB is also not pay to win, the weapons and toys that can be purchased are not drastically overpowered to allow a player to decimate any non-paying player who chooses to never invest money into the game. As it’s been pointed out by other players, most of the top players in BHB based on score and Kills are non-paying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spicyhorse:
Originally posted by bharr47:

The Dev team has worked hard to make BHB a game that isn’t pay to play or pay to win.

By design, all major features of the game are accessible to everyone without having to put real cash into the game. Most weapons are purchasable by Tickets or Tokens. Having a “better” weapon does equal automatic victory, it never has and it never will. Winning is based largely on skill and strategy in conjunction with knowing how to maximize the weapons provided.

The licensed weapons like the Wicked Lasers that can only be purchased by Tokens are balanced against all other weapons in BHB. Their damage, rate of fire, capacity and range are not grossly out of proportion with every other weapon in the game.

As said, the Token only weapon are not leveraged in a way that make them overly powerful.

The team has also introduced Weapon drop in the game. After killing a player, their weapons drop and you’re able to pick them up and try them out during the match until you are killed. There is no limitation on this gameplay rule. This means all weapons are potentially up for grabs in the game without having to pay for it. It’s a easy and free way to test out any weapons depending on who you play against.

BHB does not force or coerce players into buying weapons in an effort to ‘suck less’ like other games that blatantly spam it in your face that if you want to win then pay up or deal with a serious disadvantage.

The team encourages you to keep playing BHB but don’t label the game something it is not. Pay to play denotes that the game limits the ability to play based on paying upfront. BHB doesn’t limit playing any maps or modes based on paying real currency. Everything is accessible to everyone from the start except for level locked items that require player progression.

BHB is also not pay to win, the weapons and toys that can be purchased are not drastically overpowered to allow a player to decimate any non-paying player who chooses to never invest money into the game. As it’s been pointed out by other players, most of the top players in BHB based on score and Kills are non-paying.

Honestly, the token weps are too weak… u should really consider making the lasers infinite range, and the rooster fly towards the target, or in case of no target, rest on the floor and not explode yet

Flag Post

Honestly $10 bucks isn’t a lot to pay for a laser or whatever but they are cheap. is there anyway you can let us buy tickets with coins or something similar? The pay to play part in this game is still being worked out i think and playing as Tim Schaffer might be cool but… I’d rather not buy a weapon that gives me an unfair advantage and depend more on balanced weapons.

I refuse to buy a laser and when i see people playing with lasers, it’s not fun for me, and I know it’s not fun for them because most players don’t use them even when they have them.

Anyways, I have spent some Kreds on Crazy Fairies and I will continue doing that to support Spicy Horse unless I can buy tickets with kreds. Hopefully you guys get credit for this game, cause this game is hundreds of times better, but with Crazy Fairies you must spend money to play at any competative level.

Flag Post

B10H4Z +1. Token weps are all extremely weak. Rooster gun fly to target also +1, Rest on ground 1. Laser infinite range -1 (=. I dont get the teapot cannon. Maybe ENORMOUS explosion radius? Torch laser wider x 1.5 as much dmage.