[Winning Goal] URL Not Found. (Tournament)

9 posts

Flag Post

Everytime I get into the lvl 7 tournament and I win the first round it appears as URL Not Found when I click to start the other match and I lose the coins!! without getting the prize either, The9City please fix this and do something about my coins wasted >:(

Flag Post

Apparently it is already normal again, tried to play more tournaments and it worked out fine, funny thing is that the tournaments started working normally after I posted the first comment about this :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by jorgencio:

Everytime I get into the lvl 7 tournament and I win the first round it appears as URL Not Found when I click to start the other match and I lose the coins!! without getting the prize either, The9City please fix this and do something about my coins wasted >:(

sure we are checking now

Flag Post

I have the same thing last 5 tournaments i tried to play. It is pretty frustrating when you start the third match in the lvl 7 tournament, hoping you will win a legendary player…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vites4ever:

I have the same thing last 5 tournaments i tried to play. It is pretty frustrating when you start the third match in the lvl 7 tournament, hoping you will win a legendary player…

it is frustrating but the match started as normal, you just happened to lose the 3rd match

i had it happen plenty of time, and i do know for a fact that it played the match

but yeah i dont like that, i like watching little pixel man running with pixel ball, and like getting pissed off @ the plays lol, but thats just me

Flag Post

I see now, sometimes when i get the error and go to tournament i can play the second or third game now (so it seems i won). To bad i just had an error at the third game, did got a cooldown on tournament but haven’t gotten the player… Was Pirlo (a dreamteam player), so it sucks… I should like if this error could be fixed in someway.

Edit: After 30 minutes it showed up at won matches; could get my reward overthere afterwards.

Flag Post

now a week is gone since they said " sure we are checking now" but the bug is still up. i lost around 5k coins cuz always 2nd or 3rd match is broken.. i can join another tour imme… but the last is gone . game looked interesting at the beginning. now it looks more like a big pile of crap..

Flag Post

the glitch is there to cut chances of getting a legand so you will be more likely to buy one for 20$ dev dosent give a crap aobut who plays just his pockets

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bartholimue84:

the glitch is there to cut chances of getting a legand so you will be more likely to buy one for 20$ dev dosent give a crap aobut who plays just his pockets

Since last week, some unexpected event, now to optimize your questions.